疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第226期:不同局面
日期:2016-12-26 05:56

(单词翻译:单击)

I thought you wanted me to teach you how to play. Each possible move represents a different game.

我还以为你要我教你怎么下呢。每一种下法都代表一种不同的变化。

A different universe in which you make a better move.

一个会有更好一步的不同局面。

By the second move, there are 72,084 possible games. By the third, 9 million.

到第二步,就会有72084种变化。第三步,是九百万。

By the fourth...there are more possible games of chess than there are atoms in the universe.

到了第四步...那棋局的变化就会比宇宙间的原子数量还多。

No one could possibly predict them all, even you. Which means that that first move can be terrifying.

没人能预测所有,包括你。也就是说第一步是最可怕的。

It's the furthest point from the end of the game, there's a virtually infinite sea of possibilities between you and the other side.

这是离棋局结果最远的一步,在你和对手之间,棋局有着无穷的变化。

But it also means that if you make a mistake, there's a nearly infinite amount of ways to fix it. So you should simply relax and play.

但也意味着一旦犯错,那就有无数的方法可以纠正它。所以你就放松,然后尽情享受。

We need a strategy.

我们得想个策略。

A little help please.

拜托帮点忙。

It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.

你的机器此时失常,选的可真是时候,Harold。

Give it a second. It's got a lot on its mind.

稍等它一秒。它正在努力思考。

Got it.

有了。

Got what? Who's she talking to?

有什么?她在跟谁说话?

When we open that door, turn left, Harold. You and I are going to the server room to hack the system and stabilize the market.

我们开门的时候,你转左,Harold。你我进入服务器机房去黑进系统,稳定市场。

You two--Reese, Fusco-- secure our escape route. Turn right, head to the mechanical room, and cut the tension cable to the elevator's lock.

你们俩,Reese和Fusco,保障撤离路线。右转,去机械室,切断连接电梯锁的电缆。

How?

怎么做?

She'll tell you when you get there. Let's go.

你们去到的时候,她会告诉你们的。咱们走。

分享到