疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第179期:投资顾问
日期:2016-11-10 03:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Mr. Reese, have we located our old friend?

里瑟先生 找到我们的老朋友了吗?

I have. For a wanted fugitive whose life could be in danger, he seems pretty relaxed.

找到了。身为一个正被通缉、 危机重重的逃犯,他似乎相当放松。

Perhaps we wouldn't be if he knew how much information Dominic has on him.

他要是知道多米尼克查到他多少信息,恐怕就不会了。

Those stolen NYPD files contain every member of Elias' organization, his business associates, and the structure of his operation.

那些被偷走的纽约警局文件中有全部以利亚组织的成员名单、生意伙伴,以及运作架构。

Dominic wants to know his enemy before making a move on him.

多米尼克想先知彼再动手。

I have more troubling news. Samaritan's agents have discovered Ms. Shaw.

我还有更麻烦的消息:撒马利亚人的特工发现了肖女士。

What? Is she okay?

什么?她还好吗?

Yes, she's with Ms. Groves. I told them to come here.

是的,她跟格罗夫斯女士在一起。我叫她们快赶回来。

Where are they now?

他们现在在哪儿?

No, the ladies will have to manage on their own. You need to stay on Elias.

不,两位姑娘自己搞定。你盯好以利亚。

He's proved to be a valuable ally during these uncertain times. And a principle force keeping Dominic and the Brotherhood in check.

他是我们在此一动荡时期的可靠同盟。可以制衡多米尼克和兄弟会的力量。

He's the devil we know.

他至少是我们熟悉的敌人。

Yes, and whether we like it or not, we need him.

正是,何况不管我们喜不喜欢,我们需要他。

It looks like he's taking a meeting.

看起来他要与人见面。

How are you, Bruce?

你好,布鲁斯。

I recognize that man.

我认识这个人。

His name is Bruce Moran. He's an investment advisor and CPA based out of Brooklyn.

他叫布鲁斯•莫兰。他是布鲁克林的一个投资顾问兼注册会计师。

Every mobster needs a money guy.

黑帮也需要人管钱。

You should've let me meet you at your place. Would've been considerably less visible.

应该在你的地方见面的。这里太容易被人看到了。

I enjoy the fresh air. Don't enjoy it too much.

我喜欢新鲜空气。别太享受了。

Your concern is noted, Bruce. So how we doing? How are the accounts?

知道你担心了,布鲁斯。情况如何?账户如何?

Fine...for the most part. Feds are sniffing around again.

还不错 ...总体来说。联调局一直虎视眈眈。

Should I be concerned?

我应该担心吗?

Only if you had somebody other than me handling it.

除非是别人在帮你打理。

分享到