疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第246期:亚辛·赛义德逃跑
日期:2017-01-20 08:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Three down. Where's the fourth?
解决三个目标。还有一个呢?
We have a problem. Found this on the table.
有麻烦了。在桌上发现了这个。
It belongs to target number four, Yasin Said. His phone is in the house, but he's not.
这是四号目标亚辛·赛义德的。他的手机在家,人跑了。
Said, let's find him. Relatives?
赛义德,找出他。有亲属吗?
Parents are Sameer and Selam Said. We're up on their phones. Likewise all Yasin's known associates.
父母是萨米尔与萨拉姆·赛义德。正在追踪他们的手机。同时追踪亚辛已知联系人的电话。
Let's look inside Yasin's laptop.
看看亚辛的手提电脑。
Yasin Said's laptop hard drive.
萨拉姆·赛义德的电脑硬盘。
It's never done that before.
以前从没这样过。
It's not supposed to do that...ever. I need to see that hard drive.
不该如此的...永远不该。我要看硬盘里的内容。
Why? Research will find him in a matter of minutes. The hard drive is not relevant.
为什么?探索者用不了几分钟就会找到他。硬盘无关紧要。
You don't ask me why. You are a guest here with one rule, and that is to make sure this system functions as promised.
你没资格问为什么。你能在此做客只有一个原因,就是确保这个系统能如约运行。
There's a terrorist on the run on American soil, and I want...to see...his hard drive.
现在美国境内有个恐怖分子在逃,我要...看到...他的硬盘。
I'm afraid that's not possible, and actually, you are the guest here at Samaritan's Research terminals.
恐怕这不可能。而且,你才是在撒马利亚人探索者总部做客的人。

Mr. Travers...show me the hard drive, or I'll have you arrested. You are putting thousands of innocent lives in danger. Stop it now.
特弗斯先生...给我硬盘,否则我马上逮捕你。你把成千上万人的生命置于危险之中。给我停下。
There, stopped.
瞧,停下了。

分享到