疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第180期:追踪以利亚
日期:2016-11-10 15:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Link. I think we were right about Dominic's intentions. The Brotherhood is tracking Elias, too.

林克。我们猜对多米尼克的打算了。兄弟会也在追踪以利亚。

Can't say I'm surprised. Stay close to him, Mr. Reese.

意料之中。跟紧他,里瑟先生。

We're stopping.

车停下来了。

Something wrong, officer? Stay in the cab, please.

有问题吗,警官?请待在车上。

Come on, come on, come on.

走,走,走。

Should I even ask?

我该问吗?

Really wanna know?

真想知道吗?

Honestly? No.

老实说吗?不想。

Where are we on the shadow map?

查查看阴影地图?

We're clear to the end of this block. Let's go.

这条街都是安全的。走吧。

You're all set.

你可以走了。

John, again so soon. You flatter me, Detective.

约翰,这么快又见面了。真让我受宠若惊,警探。

It's not a social call, Elias.

我可不是来跟你闲聊的,以利亚。

No, of course not. Whose guardian angel are you this time?

当然不是了。这次你又是谁的守护天使?

Yours. We believe Dominic and the Brotherhood are coming for you.

你的。我们认为多米尼克和兄弟会想杀你。

Really?

是吗?

Dominic stole a cache of NYPD files on you and your organization. And his men have been following you.

多米尼克偷走了纽约警察关于你和你的组织的文件。他的人一直在跟踪你。

So he's studying me.

这么说他在研究我。

He'll do more than that. And you should know by now. If I say you're in danger, you are.

他要做的可不止如此。你现在也应该知道了。我说你有危险,你就真有。

I believe you, John. Nevertheless, I think I'm capable of handling the young lion.

我相信你,约翰。但是,我以为我能对付那只小狮子。

Like how the old dons thought they could handle you?

就像以前那些黑帮头目认为他们能对付你?

Thanks for the warning, Detective. Give Harold my best.

感谢提醒,警探。代我向哈罗德问好。

分享到