疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第220期:约翰
日期:2016-12-20 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

I'll be back, buddy. I just need to help them before the whole city burns down.

我会回来的,伙计。我得去帮帮他们,免得整个城市都完蛋。

What can I do for you, sir?

有什么需要效劳的,长官?

You can help me ring in a new beginning. Samaritan is planning something for the entire world to see, not just this small city.

帮我迎接一个新的开始吧。撒玛利亚人正在筹备大计展示给整个世界,而非这个小城市。

Did it tell you what it's planning?

它是否说了是什么计划?

No, but I have an idea.

没有,但我猜到了一点。

What then, sir?

是什么呢,长官?

Then we start a new era-- on where human fallibility no longer matters. Because of the one thing that unites us all...Samaritan.

我们要开启一个新的时代——人性的弱点将不再重要。因为我们会围着它紧紧团结在一起...撒玛利亚人。

Ms. Shaw?

肖女士?

Root, are you okay?

根,你没事吧?

I'm fine, but the conversation between the two parties ended at an impasse.

我没事,不过双方的谈话以僵局告终。

Unfortunately, that's not our only problem.

不幸的是,我们还有其他麻烦。

What is it, Harry?

什么麻烦,哈里?

Ms. Shaw is gone.

肖女士不见了。

Where?

去哪儿了?

I can only imagine that she's come to help you and John with the numbers. Where are you?

我唯一能想到的就是她去帮你和约翰救号码了。你在哪儿?

The machine sent me information. It led to Wall Street, but there's no specific address. I'm not certain what it means yet.

机器给给我了消息。要我去华尔街,但没有具体地址。我还不确定意义何在。

分享到