疑犯追踪第4季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第126期:朋友
日期:2016-09-17 06:39

(单词翻译:单击)

I have to tell you, I'm disappointed, John, as a friend. You seem to forget who I am, a man with business interests.

不得不说,作为朋友,我很失望啊,约翰。你似乎忘了我是谁,我追逐商业利益。

Like guns?

比如枪支?

No. No, no, no. This establishment belongs to my friend Ricardo.

不不不。这里属于我的朋友里卡多。

Personally, I don't care much for the illegal gun trade, but someone has to keep it under control.

我个人并不在乎非法枪支交易,但总得有人控制。

Otherwise, the city turns into Chicago. Chicago's a mess, John. It's like a damn Tarantino movie out there.

否则这城市岂不沦落成了芝加哥。芝加哥一片混乱,约翰。简直像昆汀•塔伦蒂诺的电影。(昆汀•塔伦蒂诺:以血腥场面及黑暗风格著称的美国电影导演,代表作《杀死比尔》)

You and I have a problem. You tried to grab up my witness, twice.

你我之间可有麻烦了。你想抢走我的证人,两次。

No, just once, at the precinct. The other attempt was the Armorer.

不,就一次,分局那里。另一次是军械师干的。

The Armorer?

军械师?

He's not important, but what's important is that I speak with your witness.

他不重要,重要的是让我跟你的证人谈谈。

You seem to forget who I am. Now, you tell me about this Armorer.

你似乎忘了我是谁。给我解释下那军械师。

He's a weapons man from Chicago. He brought in a hundred of these next-gen guns by leveraging a port authority supervisor.

他是芝加哥的军火商。他带进来了一百支新型枪支,方法是贿赂港务局的检查员。

Banks Van Hess. -Yeah.

班克斯•范•海斯。-对。

He hired a driver by the name of Abel Mindler to transport them.

他雇了卡车司机亚伯•米德勒运货。

Yes, but Abel Mindler was an honest man. Once he realized what he was carrying, he dumped the truck with the guns.

没错,但亚伯•米德勒为人正直。他一发觉他运了些什么,就立马扔了装枪的卡车。

The truck. The truck is still missing. Those weapons are still out there somewhere.

卡车。卡车依旧下落不明。武器仍散落在外。

Which is why the Armorer sent men to have a chat with Abel Mindler, but it went away.

所以军械师派人去找亚伯•米德勒谈,可惜谈崩了。

Abel had a nasty fall trying to escape them. It's hard to find good help these days.

亚伯逃跑时失足摔了下去。如今得力之人不好找啊。

But now your man knows where the truck is, John. It's got to be why the Armorer is after him, and it's why you're gonna bring Walter Dang to me.

现在你那证人清楚卡车在哪儿 约翰。所以军械师紧咬他不放,所以你得把沃尔特•丹格交给我。

That's not gonna happen.

不可能。

分享到