外贸口语一点通第236期:参观公司之参观工厂
日期:2012-08-10 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

Visit a factory
参观工厂
A: I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you?
我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便?
B: You are welcome to visit our factory at any time?
我们随时欢迎您参观本工厂。
A: How about tomorrow morning?
明天早上如何?
B: It's fine. We'll pick up at your hotel at 8:00 tomorrow morning.
没有问题,我们明天上午8点半到宾馆接您。
A: OK.
好的。
B: Could you wait at the front door of the hotel as it's difficult to park the car?
因为不好停车,可否请您在宾馆大门口等候?
A: No problem. How far is it from here to your factory?
没问题。从这儿到贵厂有多远?
B: Our factory is in Eastern Mountain Industry Area. It takes about 45 minutes by car.
我们工厂在东山工业区,开车大约45分钟。
A: Can we come back to Shenzhen before noon time?
中午以前能赶回深圳吗?
B: It should be no problem.
没有问题。
A: See you tomorrow.
明天见。

重点讲解

“pick up”既可以指“取物”,也可以指“接人”。

eg. Did you pick the washing up from the laundry?
你把洗干净的衣服从洗衣房取回来了吗?

People usually stop and pick up a hitchhiker.
人们通常会停下来让搭车者上车。

分享到
重点单词
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的