外贸口语一点通第175期:广告营销之巧问巧答
日期:2012-05-17 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

How about the TV advertisement?
做电视广告怎么样啊?
I admit that it will leave a deep impression on the audience's mind, but it's too expensive to make TV commercials.
我知道电视广告会给观众留下深刻的印象,但是电视广告太贵了。
TV commercials are fascinating and attractive. The repetition of commercials will help make our products well-known and build strong brand positions.
电视广告是很生动的和吸引人的。电视广告的不断播放将会扩大我们产品的知名度,并能奠定我们的品牌地位。
That's true. I suppose we produce alternative ads that are pre-tested in different kinds of media before a final choices is made.
不错。我认为我们在作出最后的选择之前应先设计不同的广告在不同的大众媒体上测试效果。
A good idea.
不错的想法。
I suppose we have an advertisement agent.
我认为该找一家广告代理公司了。
An advertisement agency? Is it very expensive?
广告代理公司?花费很高吗?
Well, if you like to, let's go.
好吧,如果你一定要去,我们就去找一家吧。
I‘ll think about your suggestion, and discuss it with the sales department
我会考虑考虑您的建议,和销售部讨论一下。
Of course. We want to use the right media mix to reach our target market.
当然,我们想要使用正确的媒体组合来达到市场目标。
That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.
对于像你们这样的制作上来说,那并不是正取的做法,把这种方法留给零售商吧。
Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.
说的没错,请准备一份更详细的提案,我会把它推荐给高阶主管。
How much dose it cost if I want to have an advertisement in a magazine?
在杂志上做好的广告需要花多少费用?
That depends on the kind of ads you want to have, for example whether you want to have an ad with colorful pictures or not. Normally, ads in black and white are cheaper.
这要取决于做彩色的还是黑白广告。黑白广告比彩色广告费用上要低得多。
No, I think we should have advertisement on TV.
不,我认为我们还是应该做电视广告。
That's too expensive. Do you think we can afford it?
费用太贵了,您认为我们能搞得起这类宣传吗?
Well, at least we should have a try.
好的,至少我们应该试一下。
We'll get started right away.
我们马上准备。

重点讲解

1. leave a deep impression 留下深刻印象

In our shop the attitude of Being meticulous and considerate in service will leave a deep impression on you.
本店细致周到的服务态度,定会给您留下深刻的印象。

Lopez had not yet 1 minute game, but he aspires to be the defensive players, or coach to leave a deep impression, in addition, he is also very comprehensive attack.
洛佩兹还没打过1分钟比赛,但他渴望成为防守悍将的态度,还是给教练留下了深刻的印象,除此之外,他在进攻中也非常全面。

Although at first Japan didn't leave a deep impression on me I was gradually attracted by its culture and decided to stay there for another two months after graduation.
尽管一开始日本没有给我留下深刻印象,但渐渐地我被其文化吸引,决定毕业后再待两个月。

2. well-known adj. 著名的;众所周知的;清楚明白的

The well-known professor espies the smallest slip I make.
我一有哪怕最小的差错,那位著名的教授都能看出来。

Whatever the status of this incident the facts of the study are well-known.
无论这次事件的情形如何,这项研究的细节是众所周知的。

One well-known method is the entrance and exit criteria of each iteration or milestone in your development lifecycle.
一个众所周知的方法是在您的开发生命周期中的每个迭代或里程碑的入口和出口标准。

3. good point 问得好,说得好;好点;好主意

He brought up the very good point.
他提出了相当好的一个观点。

The good point is that the irony fully reflected.
好的地方是反讽完全出来了。

Good point. How much does a new cello cost? Ten? Fifteen pounds? I don't know. Let's say… fifteen. No? Alright. Up to you.
倒也是。一个新的大提琴要多少钱?十磅还是十五英镑的?我也不知道,要不就……十五英镑吧。不够?好吧, 你说了算。

分享到
重点单词
  • pitchn. 沥青,树脂,松脂 n. 程度,投掷,球场,音高 v
  • dosen. 剂量,一剂,一服 vt. 给 ... 服药
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • detailedadj. 详细的
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • cellon. 大提琴
  • additionn. 增加,附加物,加法
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况
  • milestonen. 里程碑