(单词翻译:单击)
正文部分
Reservation
预定房间
A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.
订房中心。下午好。
B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th.
我想订一间12月6日的双人间。
A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?
好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?
B:Yes. What is the rate, please?
是的。请问房价是多少?
A:The current rate is $45 per night.
现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。
B:What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务呢?
A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.
房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。
B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?
听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?
A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.
哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。
B:Perfect. I'll take it.
太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。
A:How long will you be staying?
您打算住多长时间?
B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.
从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。
A:That'll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?
那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?
B:Yes, this is Tossin.
好的。我是Tossin。
A:Could you spell that please?
请您拼写一下好吗?
B:Sure. It's T-O-S-S-I-N.
好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。
A:And what is your telephone number, please?
请问您的电话号码是多少?
B:(0211)268 4536.
(0211)268 4536。
A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.
(0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。
B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.
好的,那就这样,再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
重点讲解
1.in advance 提前,预先
eg. The rent must be paid in advance.
租金必须预付。
eg. They found to get everything ready in advance impossible.
他们发现提前把一切都准备好是不可能的。
eg. If there is any change about the time of the meeting, please notify us in advance.
开会时间如有变, 请提前告诉我们。
2.look forward to 盼望,期待
eg. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。
eg. If you do, after the first such evening out, you will certainly look forward to the next!
如果能做到这样,初次尝过甜头之后,你就一定会很期待下一次的晚宴了!
eg. We look forward to the continuation of the journey.
我们期待继续沿着这个方向前进。