外贸口语一点通第137期:海关检查之应税物品
日期:2012-03-13 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Something dutiable 应税物品


A:Anything duitable? 有应缴税的物品吗?
B:Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150. 有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。
A:Anything else besides these? 除此之外,还有别的吗?
B:No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes. 除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。
A:You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch. 我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。
B:Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes? 我得付烟酒税吗?
A:No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free. 不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。
B:Oh, thank you very much. 喔,谢谢您。
A:Have you got any prohibited goods with you? 您随身带有违禁品吗?
B:No, I don't think so. 我想没有。
A:I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here. 对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。

分享到