(单词翻译:单击)
正文部分
Insurance types 险种
A: Mr. Wang, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance, if you don't mind.
王先生,如果您不介意,我想同您谈谈保险的问题。
B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.
一点也不介意,请说吧。
A: What kind of insurance do you offer?
你们提供什么样的保险?
B: We insure with the people's insurance company of China.
我们投的是中国人民保险公司的险种。
A: What insurance do you generally provide?
你们一般都保哪些险?
B: FPA, WAP, or all risks.
平安险,水渍险和一切险。
A: What about the case of jeans?
那么牛仔裤呢?
B: All risks.
一切险。
要点讲解
短语精讲:
1. not a bit 一点也不介意,类似的,还可说not at all
There's not a bit of bread in the house.
家里连一片面包都没有啦。
Not a bit funky. Her pale blue scarf loose in the wind with her hair.
她可一点儿也不害怕,那淡蓝色的头巾和头发随风飘动。
Not at all if those motions are a natural outgrowth of what you are saying.
如果那些动作是你谈话的自然衍生,那么就一点也不糟糕。
But Tiny was not at all pleased; for she did not like the tiresome mole.
不过她一点也不感到高兴,因为她的确不喜欢这位讨厌的鼹鼠。
2. go ahead
前进:
The police examined their car and allowed them to go ahead.
警察检查了他们的车后允许他们前进。
Now, go ahead and compile and install your recently configured kernel.
现在,继续前进,编译并安装刚刚配置好的内核。
进行:
Go ahead with your plan.I‘m all for it。
进行你的计划吧,我完全赞成。
After reviewing all the information you have, you may have to go ahead and make a decision.
在对一切你拥有的信息进行审视后,你也许不得不不即刻去做一个决定。
背景知识认知:
FPA是“free from particular average”平安险的意思,即单独海损不赔
WAP是“with particular average”水渍险的意思,即单独海损也赔
All risks 是一切险,大致就是平安险加上水渍险,再加上是一种附加险。
附加险包括“TPND”(theft, pliferage and non-delivery)“偷窃险、提货险、不着险”
“shortage in weight” 短重险
“breakage”破损险
“leakage” 渗透险
PICC 中国人民保险公司 (People's Insurance Company Of China)