外贸口语一点通第163期:产品推介之性能介绍
日期:2012-04-27 14:17

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

Function introduction 性能介绍

A: Nice to meet you!
见到你很高兴!
B: Nice to meet you!
见到你很高兴!
A: My firm has sent me here to inquire about the possiblity of promoting our product to Japan.
我公司派我来这儿是为了了解一下在日本销售我方公司产品的可能性。
B: How's your product better than the competitor's?
你们的产品与竞争对手相比好在哪里?
A: Our product is over and above our rival's product, and yet we're able to sell it at the same price.
我们的产品优于竞争对手的产品,但是我们可以以同样的价格出售。
B: Sound impressive, how about its quality?
真的吗?请解释一下!
A: I guarantee its quality. Management and quality control of this product conform to the ISO9000, so I strongly recommend this product. I'm sure you'll be pleased with it.
我可以保证它的质量。该产品的生产质量和质量制度都符合ISO9000标准,因此我强烈推荐该产品。我相信它一定会令你满意的。
B: Maybe they can find a good market in my area. Can you supply them now?
在我们市场上可能会有很好的销路,现在你们能够提供现货吗?
A: Would you tell us the quantity you are likely to require?
能否告诉我们您需求的数量?
B: Well, I'm not sure now. I'd still like to study them a bit further.
哦,那我还拿不准。我还得进一步研究一下。
A: OK, go ahead.
好吧。

重点讲解

1. the possibility of doing something 做某事有可能

The possibility of breaking the world record never occured to him.
他从来没有想到有可能打破世界记录。

2. be likely to 倾向于,很有可能

Remain at a price or be likely to rise.
停在一个价位上或有可能上升。

I will be likely toto study English .
我很可能出国学习英语。

We'll be likely to their several people this month .
这个月我们有可能招聘一些人。

3. be pleased with 对……感到满足

Your family may not be pleased with your decisions.
你的家人可能对你的决定感到不满。

I can by no means pretend to be pleased with this behavior.
我决不能假装对这种行为表示满意。

We expect you to try our products and are sure that you would be pleased with...
希望贵方使用我方的产品,相信贵方对……定会感到满意。

分享到
重点单词
  • inquirevt. 询问,查究 vi. 询问,查究
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • conformvt. 使一致,遵守,使顺从 vi. 一致,符合
  • rivaln. 对手,同伴,竞争者 adj. 竞争的 v. 竞争,
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • quantityn. 量,数量,大量
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,