外贸英语一点通第5期:外贸谈判
日期:2011-07-06 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

能言善辩
What about the price? 对价钱有何看法?

The price you provided is much higher than market price.你们提供的价格远远高于市场价格。

The price is quite fair. We'll think it over.价格还算公道,我们会认真考虑的。

We'll inform you through discussing with our manager.我们与经理讨论后将通知贵方。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.你们的价格比我们从别处得到的要高。

How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea? 你方将怎样发送货物,铁路还是海运?

By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transporation, we prefer sea transporation.请海运发货,铁路运输费太高,我们愿意走海运。

We'd like to deliver these goods by railway.我们希望通过铁路来运送这些货物。

By air will be preferable. Since we are eager to use the products.空运最为优越。因为我们给予实用这些产品。


Is there much of a difference in price? 价钱也有很大的区别吧?

Yes, the economy model is about 30% less.是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

No, the prices are almost the same.没有,价格基本上都一样。

Yes, but we can discuss the prices of some items.是的,但我们可以讨论其中几项商品的价格。

Yes, the price of the blue one is much higher than that of the gray one.是的,蓝颜色的那个比灰白色的贵很多。

分享到
重点单词
  • preferableadj. 更好的,更合意的
  • informv. 通知,告诉,向 ... 报告,告发