外贸英语一点通第16期:订购交货(1)
日期:2011-07-25 09:32

(单词翻译:单击)

能言善辩
Can you accept this order?你方接受这份订单吗?

Please cancel this order.请取消这份订单。

We want change an order.我们想换一份订单。

We modify an order.我们修正一份订单。

If we place regular orders, can you ensure the quality of your products?如果我方不断订货,你方能保证产品的质量吗?

We always have faith in the quality of our products.我们对自己的产品一直很有信心。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.我们包换质量不合格的产品。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.我们的质量完全以货样为准。

Do you have liners to China?你们有开往中国的航班吗?
Yes. We have 3 liners sailing to Shanghai every two months.有,我们每两个月三班开往上海。
We have liners sailing to Japan, and then we can transship the goods to Qingdao at Japan.我们有开往日本的航班,然后可以在日本转船去中国的青岛。
We don't have liners to China, we must transship the goods at Sydney.我们没有开往中国的航班,货物必须在悉尼转船。

Do you make an order right now?你方现在就订货吗?
If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.如果你方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
OK. I will order the goods now.好的,我方现在就订货。
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.如果按这个价格买进,我方是在难以推销。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五。

分享到
重点单词
  • defectiveadj. 有缺陷的,不完全变化的(动词) n. 有缺陷的
  • favorableadj. 有利的,赞许的,良好的,顺利的,偏袒的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • modifyv. 修改,修饰,更改