(单词翻译:单击)
Discrepancy about Inspection 检验争议
A: Shall we talk about the question of inspection? 我们讨论一下商品检验问题好吗?
B: Sure, go ahead. What terms of commodity inspection are stipulated in the contract? 好的,开始吧。合同中的检验条款是怎样规定的?
A: The goods imported must be inspected according to the legal process, and the reinspection should be carried out within a week on arrival. 进口商品必须经过法定程序的检验,而且应在货物达到后一周内进行。
B: What would happen if we have some disputes over the results of the reinspection? 如果我们对检验结果有争议该怎么处理?
A: We can turn to some international authorities. 我们可以求助于权威机构做出公正的判定。
B: What if that won't help us to find our respective satisfaction? 如果权威机构没有给出我们双方都满意的答复该怎么办?
A: Then we can solve the problem through communication and negotiation. 那么我们也可以通过协商和沟通来解决问题。
B: That will be just fine. In what way or process will the commodities be inspected? 那很好。商品检验要以什么方式和程序进行?
A: Inspections will be made by sampling and they will be made by inspections as well as reinspection. 检验应抽样进行并且要经过检验和复验两个步骤。
turn to这里的意思是求助于某人的意思。例如:Any of you who have questions are welcome to turn to me at any time. 你们谁有问题都可以随时找我。