外贸口语一点通第134期:海关通关之过海关
日期:2012-03-05 10:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Going through the customs 过海关


A: Sir, could you pass me your passport? 先生,请出示你的护照。
B: Sure, here you are. 好的,给您。
A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure? 您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?
B: I'm here on business. 我是来这里出差的。
A: Good. How long will you be staying? 好的,您将在此停留多久?
B: A week. 一周。
A: Do you have anything to declare? 您有什么需要申报的东西吗?
B: I have some foreign currency. 我有一些外币。
A: How much? 多少?
B: 2000 euros. 2000欧元。
A: Then you have to fill in this form, please. 那么请填写一下这张表格。
B: Sir, I have finished the form. 先生,我已经填好了。
A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next. 好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。
B: Thank you. 非常感谢。

We're done here意思是我们这里的事情已经做完了,例如:We are done today. See you tomorrow. (今天就到这里,明天见。)

分享到