(单词翻译:单击)
正文部分
Agree with the claims
同意索赔
A:Our investigation results tell us that the factory party is responsible for the cargo damage. We are so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you in this matter.
关于货物破损一事,我方调查的结果表明是厂方的责任。给贵公司添了很多麻烦,我们深表抱歉。
B:Well, that's all right.
啊,不必客气。
A:The factory party agreed to compensate for your damage.
厂方同意赔偿损失的要求。
B:Thanks. I would like to know the details about the plan of compensation.
谢谢,我想知道具体的处理方案。
A:We are not going to carry these damaged goods back. Would you accept to buy these goods at half price? We'd like to use the payment as our compensation fee.
破损货物就不打算运回去了,能以半价处理给你们吗?我想这部分款就当赔偿金了?
B:Thank you.
非常感谢。
A:We are completely responsible for this accident. We warrant we won't make this kind of mistake again.
这次事故完全是由我方失误造成的,我方保证今后不再发生这类事故。
重点讲解
专有名词:
1. “party”在商务英语中常表示某一方,如我方,你方;
2. “good”是“商品”的意思。
短语讲解:
compensate for 为……补偿,赔偿
Nothing can compensate for the loss of one's health.
失去健康是无法补偿的。
You only need to make a new connection about every 8 seconds to attempt to compensate for the network latency.
您仅仅需要大约每 8 秒进行一次新的连接,以尝试对网络等待时间进行补偿。
Better still, the worliday means you should be able to go away more often to compensate for the fact that you are still (sort of) working when absent.
更好的是,工作假期还意味着,你应该能够更经常地休假,因为你在离开办公室时也(算是)在工作,所以应该得到补偿。
口语句子:
That's all right. 不要紧;没关系,没什么;好极了
That's all right. You can contact me later if you have other questions after you read the tender notice.
没关系。在您看完招标通知后如果还有什么问题。您可以联系我。
That 's all right. I think perhaps you are working late .
没关系。 我还以为你也许在值夜班。