外贸口语一点通第223期:寒暄介绍之介绍新员工
日期:2012-07-25 10:58

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

Introduce the guest to the personnel
介绍给员工

A: Good morning, Susanna. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good night?
早上好,苏珊娜。再次见到你真是太好了。旅途还愉快吧?
B: Yes, it was a pleasant trip. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'm OK now.
是的,很愉快。昨天有点累,但是现在没事儿了。
A: Glad to heat that. If you're ready, I'd like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.
很好。如果你已经准备好了的话,我想把你介绍给这儿的主要工作人员。
B: Let's go.
那咱们走吧。
A: Susanna, this is Amanda Li who's in charge of Marketing. Amanda, I'd like you to meet Susanna White.
苏珊娜,这位是阿曼达·李,负责营销,阿曼达,我想让你见见苏珊娜·怀特。
B: I'm pleased to meet you, Amanda. So you are the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen. I must say you have a great staff.
很高兴见到你。阿曼达。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领创下的。我得说你们有一个了不起的团队。
A: Thank you. I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.
谢谢。我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。
B: I'm already convinced of that. Well, I'd like to see our manufacturing operation now, if I could.
我已经很信服了。嗯,如果可以的话,我想看看我们的制造车间。
A: Sure thing! Right this way...
当然!这边请……

重点讲解

1. top-notch adj. 一流的;拔尖的

eg. I always love visiting top-notch research institutions and universities, because I'll learn so much.
我一直很喜欢参观一流的研究机构,和大学,因为我会学到很多东西。

eg. Find yourself a top-notch university, preferably one with room to spare.
找一个一流的大学,最好是有很多自由的空间。

2. be convinced of深信的,确信的

eg. I'm convinced of his innocence.
我确信他是无辜的。

eg. You must be convinced of your success.
你必须确信自己能成功。

3. right this way这边走

eg. I have a car waiting outside to take you to your hotel. Right this way, please.
我外边停着一部车子,是来接您到饭店的,请这边走。

eg. —Where's your control room?—Right this way.
——你们的控制室在哪里?——这边走。

分享到
重点单词
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • outstandingadj. 突出的,显著的,未支付的
  • innocencen. 无罪,无知,天真无邪
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • personneln. 职员,人事部门