(单词翻译:单击)
Inspection Procedures 商检程序
A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection? 我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?
B: All right. 好的。
A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection. 由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。
B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection. 这些货物不经过我们的法定检验十不准进口我国的。
A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection. 你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?
B: Yes, you are right. 是的。
A: Then how can I arrange for the deal? 那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?
B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country. 贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。
A: It'll cost a very long time. 这样办时间太长了。
B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected. 另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。
A: That sounds good. 那太好了。
B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer. 实际上这对进口商很方便。
A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help. 我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助。
B: You are welcome. 不用客气。
1.send in这里是寄送,递送,呈报的意思,例如:Send your luggage in in advance. (请把行李预先送出。)
2.once是一旦……就……的意思,例如:If the facts once become known, he will be punished. (事实一旦公开,他就要受到惩罚。