外贸口语一点通第135期:海关通关之海关问询
日期:2012-03-07 10:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Questioning at the customs 海关问询

A: May I help you? 有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs? 嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗?
A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead. 当然可以。您想知道什么尽管问吧。
B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport? 谢谢。乘客在机场通关需要哪些手续呢?
A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time. 有一些,但不是很多,不会花费您太多的时间。
B: OK, that will be fine. 那很好。
A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers. 首先,您要回答海关工作人员提出的一些问题。
B: Like what? 比如什么呢?
A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that. 假如您有什么需要申报或纳税的物品一定要提前申报并缴税。
B: Well, that's easy. 这很简单啊。
A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first. 假如您有什么需要申报或缴税的物品一定要提前申报并纳税。
B: I get it. Thank you so much. 明白了。非常感谢。
A: You're quite welcome. 不必客气。

go through意为通过,经历,经受。例如:You have to go through difficulties and obstacles before gaining success. 要想成功不得不经受困难和阻碍。

分享到
重点单词
  • declarev. 宣布,声明,申报
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词