(单词翻译:单击)
能言善辩
▲Is this what we decided?这是我们说定的吗?
▼I think so. Because we have talked about this last week.是的,我们上周已谈过这个问题。
▼Not yet, we just start to discuss this issue.还没有,我们才开始谈这个问题。
▼Yes, we already signed a contract for this.是的,我们已经就此签了份合同。
▼Almost done, excluding some detail in shipping.几乎定下来了,除了一些运输上的细节。
○This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你们特别感兴趣的商品呢?
●Yes, it is. But the prices of some items are much higher than usual.确实有我们感兴趣的商品,只是其中有几项的价格比平常高出许多。
●Sure it is. We can find out most of the commodities we need to purchase.当然,我们需要采购的大部分商品都在上面。
●Sorry, the type of the machine is not what we want.很抱歉,机器型号与我们需要的不符。
☆Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你们对包装有上面特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看一下。
★It’s pretty good. We like it very much.你们提供的包装样品很好,我们非常喜欢。
★Can you change the color of the wrapping paper to a bright one?包装纸的颜色能不能换成亮点的?
★We need thicker packing papers since the goods are easily to be broken.我们需要稍微厚一点的包装纸,因为这些产品很容易破碎。