外贸口语一点通第174期:参加展会之产品介绍
日期:2012-05-16 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

Commodity introduction 产品介绍

A: This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me, so many people and so many showrooms. Mr. Ding, would you please give me some information?
我第一次参加广交会,觉得一切都很新鲜,这么多人,这么多展厅。丁先生,你能给我介绍一下吗?
B: The Fair is a big gathering. Tens of thousands of foreign businessmen from more than 150 countries and regions are here to trade with China.
这是一次盛大的聚会。来自150多个国家和地区的成千上万的商人,聚集在这里和中国进行贸易。
A: What about your company?
你们的公司状况呢?
B: Ours is a company specializing in exporting leather products. And what are yours?
我们公司主要经营皮质产品出口的。你们公司呢?
A: My shoes marketing company has high standing in my country. My bank is the Commercial Bank, China. You may refer to it for my references.
我公司是国内信誉很高的皮鞋销售公司,我的开户银行是中国商业银行,你可以向该银行了解我公司的情况。
B: I've heard about your company. We appreciate your interest in our company very much. We can produce goods modeled after the fashions of different markets. Of course, we can produce shoes modeled after your samples.
我听说过贵公司。非常感谢你对本公司的产品感兴趣。我们能按照不同市场的流行款式制作不同的产品。当然,我们也可以按贵方样品鞋生产产品。
A: That's great.
太好了。
B: I think we can reach an agreement and have a promising cooperative prospect.
我想我们能达到协议,拥有很好的合作前景。

重点讲解

refer to something/somebody 向某事物/某人资讯信息等

I referred to my watch for the exact time.
我看了一下手表好知道准确的时间。

refer to 参考;涉及;指的是;适用于

参考:
Writers often refer to a dictionary.
作家时常参考字典。

Finally, make some general notes about your mood that day, so you can refer to it later.
最后,为了你可以日后参考它,对那天你的心情做一些一般性的总结。

适用于:
These regulations refer to every foreigner.
这些规章适用于一切外国人。

Citation indices, which work only where publications refer to their sources explicitly, form a tiny nebula in the digital universe.
引文索引仅适用于明确标明信息来源的出版物,在浩瀚的数字宇宙中,引文索引只能算是小小的星云。

指的是:
That doesn’t necessarily refer to the number of followers, tweets, or retweets you may have, although these are important factors.
这并不一定指的是你追随者的数量,推特条数,锐推的数量,尽管这些都是重要的因素。

Environmental goods refer to goods or services that reduce pressure on the environment, help create new jobs and can be economically advantageous for businesses.
“环保商品”指的是可以减少对环境的压力、帮助创造新的就业岗位、使企业能够拥有经济优势的商品或服务。

涉及:
Fictional retellings of the story refer to the mask as an “Iron” mask.
而流传下来的故事里涉及到这副面具时都说是铁面具。

The most important parameters are ones that refer to TCP streaming workload tuning.
最重要的参数是那些涉及到 TCP 流工作负载优化的参数。

分享到
重点单词
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • explicitlyadv. 明白地,明确地
  • environmentn. 环境,外界
  • leathern. 皮革,皮制品 adj. 皮革制的 vt. 用皮革覆
  • fictionaladj. 虚构的,小说的
  • promisingadj. 有希望的,有前途的
  • maskn. 面具,面罩,伪装 v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮盖
  • cooperativeadj. 合作的,共同的 n. 合作社
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • commodityn. 商品,日用品