外贸英语一点通第66期:磋商价格(6)
日期:2011-10-17 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

A trial order 试销订购

A:Alan, I believe you have studied ourcatalogueand price list. Are you interested in some of our products?
艾伦先生,我想你已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了,你是否对我们的某些产品感兴趣呢?

B:Yes. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts, but I find your price is on the high side.
是的,我在考虑订购一些T恤,但我觉得你们的价格有些偏高。

A:I'm very surprised to hear you say that. I think our price is veryfavorable. You can hardly get such an attractive price from other suppliers.
您这么说真让我吃惊。我认为我方的价格是很优惠的。您从其他供货商那里很难拿到如此诱人的价格。

B:I'm not so sure of that. I think it's difficult for me topushsales at such a price.
对此我可不敢肯定。我觉得很难以这一价格推销你们的产品。

A:What's yourproposalthen?
那您有什么提议?

B:I thinkto get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20%.
我认为要做成这笔生意,你至少应降价20%。

A:We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one, but a 20% reduction is really more than we can do. What quantity are you going to order from us then?
如果你订货量大的话,我们可以降一次价,但降价20%我们实在不能承受。你们准备订多少货呢?

B:As atrialorder, I'll take 5,000 dozen this time.
作为试销订购,我这次订5000打。

A:5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. In that case, the best I can do is to gice you a 5% reduction.
5000打绝不是什么大订单。那样的话我们只能降价5%。

B:That's not a big change from 20%. I really can't accept that.
5%与20%相差太大了,我确实没法承受。

A:What's your counter-offer then?
那你还个价吧。

B:To conclude the idea, I'd say a reduction of at least 15%would help.
为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15才行。

A:15% is impssible. That will leave us almost no profit.
15%是不可能的。那样的话我们就没有利润可赚了。

B:If that's the case, I'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.
这样的话,我只能去找其他供货商了。

A:How about doing it this way? You increase your quantity by 8,000 dozen and I'll give you a 10% reduction.
你看这样行不行?你把订货量增加8000打,我们降价10%。

B:8,000 would be too large a figure to be used for atrial.
8000打对试销订货来说数量实在有点多。

A:Well, to encourage future business, I'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. We can't go any further.
好吧,为了促进今后的生意,我同意降价10%。我们没办法再降了。

B:OK. Let's call it a deal.
好吧。成交。

生词注释:

cataloguen.目录;产品目录单
favorableadj.赞同的;有利的;适合的;优惠的
pushvt.推销(商品)
proposaln.提议,建议
get sth. done完成某事
The professor asked us to get the home work done by Friday.
教授让我们在周五之前完成作业。
trialadj.试验的,试制的
He was hired for a three month period on a trial basis.
他受雇试用三个月。
n.尝试,试用,试验

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • reductionn. 减少,缩小,(化学)还原反应,(数学)约分
  • favorableadj. 有利的,赞许的,良好的,顺利的,偏袒的
  • quantityn. 量,数量,大量
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • encouragevt. 鼓励,促进,支持
  • concludevi. 总结,作出决定 vt. 使结束,推断出,缔结