外贸口语一点通第165期:产品推介之产品展示
日期:2012-05-03 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

Product Demonstration 产品展示


A: How about it compare with your old models?
它与你们的老型号相比如何?
B: It's different in many ways. It goes longer. And it's lighter and much easier to operate.
在很多方面都不一样。更耐用、更轻、更易操作。
A: I'm not sure. Can you show me how it works, please?
我拿不准。能给我示范一下吧?
B: OK. Here is fairly clear instruction book. Be sure to read it carefully before using it. And now I'll be pleased to give you a demonstration of how to get it started.
行,这是详细的使用说明书。使用前请仔细阅读。现在我给您示范一下如何使用。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
B: Well, first, plug the oven into a power point and switch on the power. And then close the oven door. After that, touch the Start/Stop pad so that a beep sound is heard. That's all. It's really easy and simple to operate.
把微波炉插头插入电源插座,接通电源,关上炉门,触按开始/停止软键,之后听到“哔”的声音就行了。就这样,很容易操作。
A: Thank you. I think I'll buy this one.
谢谢。我就买这个。

重点讲解

1. so that... 到这种程度以致于……
We are busy—that we can't manage to take a holiday this year.
我很忙——忙得今年都没有办法度假了。

so+ adj./adv. + that... 表示结果
He was so ill tha twe had to send for a doctor.
他病得如此严重,我们只好给他请医生了。

2. get it started 开始吧

This means it is waiting for more input before it can get started.
这里的意思是在开始执行前等待更多的输入。

All you need to do to get it started is lightly touch the red button here.
为使其启动/运行,你要做的是轻轻触摸这个红色的按钮。

It was an old car, and I had to crank it up every morning to get it started.
那是辆旧式汽车,我每天早晨得摇动曲柄才能使它起动。

3. compare with 与……相比较

How does it compare with your old models?
和你们原来的型号相比,这产品怎么样?

Compare with yours, my eggs are too small!
跟您的蛋相比,我的蛋简直太小了!

How does my writing compare with your writing?
我的作品和你的比较起来怎么样?

分享到
重点单词
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • instructionn. 说明,须知,指令,教学
  • operatev. 操作,运转,经营,动手术
  • demonstrationn. 示范,实证,表达,集会