外贸口语一点通第202期:迎来送往之巧问巧答
日期:2012-06-25 16:03
(单词翻译:单击)
Excuse me. Are you Mr. Baker from Willshire Fashion?
对不起,您是从威尔谢公司来的贝克先生吧?
Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
Yes, I am Joe Baker.
是的,我是乔·贝克。
Yes, I am. You must be Mr. Zhang Wei.
是的,你一定要张伟先生吧。
Did you have a good trip?/How was your flight?/Was it comfortable?
您旅途很顺利吧?
Yes, it was very pleasant.
旅途非常愉快。
Yes, it was enjoyable, thanks.
是的,很愉快,谢谢。
On the whole, not too bad. It was very pleasant!
总的来说还不错。旅途非常愉快!
It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
这趟班机很顺利,就是时间太长了。
I just feel a little tired.
我只是觉得有点累。
We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
我们延误了起飞,我们遭遇了很多恶劣天气。
It was a bit turbulent.
飞行中有轻微的乱气流。
Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
No thanks. I can manage it.
不用了,我能行。