(单词翻译:单击)
能言善辩
♤Do you wish to arrange forWPAand additional coverage againstRisk of Breakage?您是想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
♠Yes. WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include Risk of Breakage.针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保破碎险。
♠Well, obviously I wantAll Riskscover.显然,我方是想保一切险。
♠Please insure the shipment for RMB 50,000 against WPA and Risk of Breakage.请将这些货物投保水渍和破碎险工人民币50000元。
♠No, I don't think that the WPA insurance covers more risks than theFPA, so we arrange for FPA.我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽,所以我们投平安险。
♡What's the reason for the refusal of payment?你们拒付的理由是什么?
♥We can't accept payment on deferred terms.我们不能接受延期付款。
♥Upon arrival, we found the goods were of poor quality. So we cannot pay for it.货到后,我们发现货物的质量较差。我方不能付款给你方。
♥We are sorry to inform you that the listed terms of payment do not correspond to customary practices, we can’t pay for it.很抱歉通知你方,你方所列的付款方式与通常的贸易做法不相符,我方不能付款。
♢Shall we take up the question of inspection today?今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧?
♦OK, the inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.好,商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
♦We suggest that the certificate should be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau of by any of its branches.检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
♦The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
重点讲解:
WPA: 其完整形式为:With Particular Average 单独海损赔债, 担保单独海损, 水渍险
Risk of Breakage 破碎险
All Risks 全险
FPA 平安险 其完整形式为:free of particular average