外贸口语一点通第235期:参观公司之自问自答
日期:2012-08-09 11:55

(单词翻译:单击)

第一句:Can I visit your factory?
我能参观你们的工厂吗?

You are welcome to visit our factory at anytime.
随时欢迎您来参观我们的工厂。
Now I'm going to take you to our plant.
现在,我要带您到我们的工厂去。
Let me show you around the plant.
让我带您看看工厂。
I'll show you around.
我会带您到处看看。

第二句:Would you like to have a look at our plant?
您想看看我们的工厂吗?

Yes.
是的。
Yes, it's great!
是的,太好了!
Yes, I am eager to take a look at it.
是的,特别想参观一下。
Yes, I've been looking forward to seeing your plant.
我一直期待着参观你们的工厂。

第三句:How large is the plant?
你们的工厂有多大?

It covers an area of 87,000 square meters.
面积有87000平方米。
How many employees do you have?
你们有多少员工?
About 200 in the plant and 100 in the office.
大约有200人在工厂,100人在办公室。
500, We're running on threee shifts.
有500人。我们实行三班制。

第四句:What's your overall impression, may I ask?
您的总体印象如何?

It's really impressive.
印象真的很深刻。
I'm satisfied with everything.
我对这一切都很满意。
I'm impressed very much with them.
它们给我留下深刻的印象。
I'm impressed favorably.
它们给我留下很好的印象。
The plants are so modem while the employees are so diligent.
所有的工厂都很现代化,而且员工们也很勤劳。

分享到
重点单词
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的
  • overalladj. 全部的,全体的,一切在内的 adv. 总的来说
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • diligentadj. 勤奋的,用功的