外贸口语一点通第161期:网上交易之产品介绍
日期:2012-04-25 12:00

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

Could you tell me something about them
产品介绍


A:Oh! So many kinds. Could you tell me something about them?
噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?
B:Our company on the Internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. What kinds of products are you interested in most?
我们网上公司主要经营农产品,如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?
A:We want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.
我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。
B:Yes, you can. We have many suppliers with good reputation. We have many inquiries and orders recently.
没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。
A:Then how about the prices?
价格如何?
B:Could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?
能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?
A:Walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.
核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。
B:Well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. For walnut meat the price is US$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels US$ 700 per tons.
这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。
A:That seems rather high for a good customer. Will you give me a discount if I pay cash?
这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?
B:I should think we can come to some kind of agreement.
我想我们可以商量。
A:Good. And what about delivery? When can you deliver them?
好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?
B:We have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. Delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your L/C.
我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。
A:That's good. As to details of the transaction. I'll call you later.
很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。

重点讲解

1. It seems that... 据说……
They seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。

It seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……
It always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。

分享到
重点单词
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • indicationn. 表示,指示,象征
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • inventoryn. 详细目录,存货(清单) vt. 编制(详细目录)
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • sufficientadj. 足够的,充分的