外贸口语一点通第164期:产品推介之商务咨询
日期:2012-04-28 15:00

(单词翻译:单击)

正文部分

Business Consultation 商务咨询


A: They're good in material, fashionable in design and superb in workmanship.
材料很好,设计时尚,做工优秀。
B: I see. The quality seems all right. But your prices are too high.
的确是的。质量看上去不错,不过你们的价格太高了。
A: Will you supply spare parts if we want them?
如果我们需要零部件配件,你们能提供吗?
B: Certainly. We always have the interest of the customers at heart.
当然,我们时刻考虑顾客的利益。
A: How long is the warranty?
保修期多长时间?
B: We guarantee our product for two years.
我们的产品保修两年。
A: How about repairs after the warranty expire?
在保修期过后的修理怎么办?
B: All repairs are billed at cost.
所有的修理都是成本价。
A: Sounds good! Would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.
听起来不错。您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧?对你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题。

重点讲解

1. how about 的意思与 what about 的意思近似,用以提出建议

How about going for a walk?
去散步怎么样?

How about going to cinema?
去电影院怎么样?

How about ten years, or a century?
那么十年,或者一个世纪又怎么样呢?

2. at cost adv. 按成本;照原价

You can buy the wines at cost.
你可以按成本价“买”这几种酒。

All repairs are billed at cost.
所有的修理都是成本价。

We're selling at cost origin.
咱们已经是按成本价卖了。

3. would you mind 你介意……吗?

Would you mind giving her a message?
你介不介意给她带个口信?

Would you mind explaining this to me?
请给我解释一下你不介意吧?

Would you mind looking over my essay?
我的这篇文章请你过目一下好吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • analysisn. 分析,解析
  • surveyorn. 测量员,检查人员
  • consultationn. 请教,咨询,协议会
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,
  • fashionableadj. 流行的,时髦的
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,