(单词翻译:单击)
Katelyn Roy inquires:
凯特琳·罗伊问道:
"How do I make a relationship last?"
“如何维持恋情?”
Ooh.
哦 。
That's impossible. Kidding!
那是不可能的 。我开玩笑的!
Don't be a stalker, don't be obsessed with that one person you're trying to maybe have a relationship.
不要成为跟踪者,不要痴迷于你想谈恋爱的那个人 。
Don't do any of that super clingy crap, 'cause, you know, that just gets annoying.
不要做超级黏人的事情,因为那会令人生厌 。
Plan a night to go out on a date or something.
计划晚上出去约会之类的 。
Go see a movie or go out to dinner.
去看电影或出去吃饭 。
Don't make things boring. Make it exciting, spontaneous! Like, go to Disneyland one day and go jump off a cliff with bungee cords the next day. Exciting!
不要做无聊的事情 。要做令人兴奋的事情,心血来潮那种!比如,第一天去迪斯尼乐园玩,第二天去玩悬崖蹦极 。那真是太激动人心了!
Learn to know your mate and what you like and what he likes.
学会了解你的伴侣,弄清楚你喜欢什么,他喜欢什么 。
Make sure you're talking and working through your problems. Try to compromise.
确保你们在沟通,在解决你们的问题 。尝试妥协 。
Just communicate. Try to make it work. Want it and pray.
沟通 。尽量让这行得通 。希望和祈祷 。
You need to tell them that you love them forever and ever.
你要告诉他们,你永远爱他们 。
A relationship takes two people, so just do the best you can because you really can't control the other person.
恋爱是两个人的事,你只要尽你所能就好,因为你无法控制另一个人 。
My wife and I have been married a long, long time because we put up with each other. She'd probably tell you the same thing.
我和我妻子结婚很多年了,因为我们能容忍彼此 。她可能会和你说同样的话 。
Making a relationship last? HCL, you know, honesty, communication, and love. That's it. Call me the Love Guru.
维持恋情?简单来说就是HCL,即诚实、沟通和爱 。就是这样 。叫我爱情导师 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
