(单词翻译:单击)
Fangirl.online wants to know...
Fangirl.online想知道:
"How do you watch The Fault In Our Stars without crying?"
“在看《星运里的错》时怎么能不流泪?”
I don't even know what that program is.
我甚至不知道那是什么节目 。
That's rated PG-13, so I'm not allowed to watch it.
那部电影的分级是PG-13,所以我不能看 。
Don't watch it if you don't want to cry.
如果你不想哭,那就不要看 。
You might want to close your eyes and wear earplugs.
你可能想闭上眼睛,戴上耳机 。
Watch in a different language, like in Italian.
用其他语言观看电影,比如意大利语 。
I would think of moves in solitaire in my head.
我会在脑海里想单人纸牌游戏的步骤 。
Be tough. And when the movie ends, you can cry all you want.
要坚强 。电影结束时,你可以尽情哭泣 。
When you think, "Oh, I'm about to cry," don't pay attention into the part, because if you think you're about to cry, you're probably gonna cry.
当你在想“哦,我要哭了”时,不要去关注那点,因为如果你认为你马上要哭了,那你可能就会哭 。
What I do is I imagine that all the main characters are horses. So then it's funny instead of sad.
我的做法时,我会把主角想象成马 。这样一来那就是搞笑场景而不是悲伤场面了 。
You could imagine that maybe they're bad guys. Because you wouldn't really care if it was a bad guy. But if it was a good guy, then you would really do care.
你可以想象他们是坏人 。因为如果他们是坏人,那你就不会去关心 。而如果是好人,你会很关心 。
That's a tough one, because I cry all the time at anything that's sad. I just let the tears flow and not worry about crying.
这很难,因为我看到悲伤的事情也会哭 。我会让眼泪流出来,不去担心哭泣的事情 。
Why not cry? It's a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful movie. So just go ahead and let it out.
为什么不哭?那是部非常精彩的电影 。所以,释放你的悲伤,哭出来吧 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载