(单词翻译:单击)
"Shutup-im-reading-here" wants to know:
“闭嘴—我在读书”想知道:
"How do I prepare for life after college?
“如何为大学毕业后的生活做准备?”
Good question!
好问题!
I'm 14. I don't know.
我只有14岁 。我不知道 。
Read. Study. Watch a profession and see what they recommend.
读书 。学习 。和专业人士见面,看看他们有什么建议 。
Try taking classes that can actually help you with finding a job.
试试参加会对找工作有实际帮助的课程 。
Think about how you're gonna earn your living. Sometimes that's not taught in college.
思考一下你要如何谋生 。有时大学里并不教授这个 。
Study hard! Study hard.
努力学习!努力学习 。
Do the best you can in school, kids. Do the best you can.
孩子,在学校里竭尽全力 。尽你所能 。
Make sure you do really well in school, so that way you can go far in life.
确保你在学校表现良好,这样你就会拥有远大的前程 。
Graduate, find a job, do that job, be happy.
毕业,找工作,努力工作,保持开心 。
Pack! Give everyone selfies. Give everyone hugs before you leave. Graduate with good grades — 4.0, like me. Done.
打包!和每个人自拍 。在离开前和所有人拥抱 。以优秀的成绩毕业,像我一样,拿到4.0的成绩 。完成 。
Expect nothing but accept everything.
不要期待任何事情,但要接受所有事情 。
Keep an open mind. What you studied may have nothing to do with what you're gonna end up doing. Whatever you do, persist. Go for it.
保持开放的心态 。你所学的东西与你最后做的工作没有任何关系 。无论你做什么,要坚持下去 。加油 。
Thanks for watching this episode of Advice.
谢谢大家收看本期建议栏目 。
Subscribe. There's new Advice every Saturday.
订阅吧 。每周六都会推出新一期建议栏目 。
If you want us to answer your questions, then put them in the comments.
如果大家想让我们回答问题,那就在评论区留言吧 。
Goodbye! I'm gonna go start a band.
再见!我要去组建乐队了 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载