(单词翻译:单击)
Natasha Hobby:
娜塔莎·霍比问道:
"How would you kill Voldemort?"
“怎么杀死伏地魔?”
Who is Voldemort?
伏地魔是谁?
Oh, geez. You know, I read this so long ago. Not alone. You get a group of friends and do it as a team.
哦,天哪 。我在很久以前读过这个 。不要单独行动 。找一群朋友,团体行动 。
I would burn him, and then burn him again, and then burn the ashes.
我会烧了他,再烧他一次,把他烧成灰烬 。
If I was gonna go all Deadpool on him, dual katanas, decapitation.
我会用死侍对付他,用两把武士刀将他斩首 。
Shoot him. Stab him. Poke him with a spear.
开枪打他 。用刀刺他 。用矛戳他 。
I would kill him with bullets, probably a sniper rifle. That'd be interesting.
我会用子弹打死他,也许是狙击步枪 。那会很有趣的 。
Take a gun and kill him. It's the easiest way. It's what should have happened, honestly.
用枪杀了他 。这是最简单的方法 。老实说,本应如此 。
Drop a nuke on him...but a very small one. So it'll only kill him, no one else.
向他投一枚核弹,不过最好是很小的一枚 。确保只会杀了他,不会误伤别人 。
Put my hand like this, right, and then chop him the throat. It always works, trust me.
把手这样放,然后砍向他的喉咙 。这种方法百试不爽,相信我 。
Stake through the heart? Um, invite him to dinner and poison him?
用木桩穿过他的心脏?嗯,请他吃饭然后毒死他?
Put some poison in his tea. They drink lots of tea in England.
在他的茶里放些毒药 。他们英国人经常喝茶 。
I'd use a spell and clone yourself times a thousand, and then make all your clones go after him.
我会用咒语将自已克隆一千次,然后让所有的克隆人去追杀他 。
You have to find all the Horcruxes, and find Harry Potter, and then you have to be a wizard as well. Then you'd have to destroy them, so then you could actually kill Voldemort himself.
你必须找到所有的魂器,还要找到哈利·波特,之后你必须成为巫师 。你必须摧毁他们,这样你才能真正地杀死伏地魔 。
Avada Kedavra, if that's the right way to say it.
念咒语:阿瓦达索命,如果这是正确的说法 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载