(单词翻译:单击)
AuRa Dawesyyy says:
AuRa Dawesyyy问道:
"How can I get people near me to be quiet while I'm at the movies?" (grumbles)
“看电影时怎样让旁边的人安静下来?”(嘟囔)
Go with a very large group of people so you can surround yourself with people you know who will be quiet.
和一大群人一起去看电影,这样你身边就都是你认识而且会安静观影的人了 。
Don't make noise, but go like this.
不要发出声音,但可以这样做 。
You're gonna have to just use the old fashioned "Shh! Shh! Shh!"
你得用老式方法,对那个人说“嘘!嘘!嘘!”
Turn around and go, "Shh!"
转过去,告诉那个人“嘘!”
Be like, "Shh!" Just tell them to shut up.
你可以说“嘘!”让他们闭嘴 。
Just be rude and just flat tell them, "Shut up."
简单粗暴地对他们说“闭嘴” 。
Lean over and say, "Can you please be quiet?"
俯身说“请你安静点好吗?”
You should probably get some of the movie theater workers to come in and help it out.
也许你应该找电影院的工作人员来帮忙 。
Just get something and just throw it at them. They'll stop talking then.
拿东西扔他们 。这样他们就不会再说话了 。
Throw one piece of popcorn at the people. Singular, one at a time.
向他们扔一颗爆米花 。一次扔一颗 。
Throw your whole bucket of popcorn at them. I mean, it'll be worth the money.
把整桶的爆米花扔向他们 。这笔钱值得花 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载