(单词翻译:单击)
Skylynn Rose asks...
斯凯琳·罗丝问道:
"How do you deal with a friend who constantly lies for no reason?"
“怎么对待一个没有任何理由但是一直说谎的朋友?”
I hate people like that. I really do.
我讨论那种人 。我真的很讨厌那样的人 。
Don't be friends with them.
不要和他们做朋友 。
Drop the friend. Friends don't lie.
和那个朋友断绝往来 。朋友之间不应该说谎 。
Tell them, "Look, I'm uncomfortable with you not telling the truth." You might decide if that friendship's worth it.
告诉他们:“我对你不告诉我事实感到很不舒服 。”你可能要决定一下这种友谊是否值得 。
They shouldn't be your friend if they're constantly lying. You should not have that type of toxic relationship in your life.
如果他们一直撒谎,那他们就不应该做你朋友 。你的人生中不该有那种有毒的朋友关系 。
If your friend has siblings or a sibling, all you got to do is ask them. But if they lie, then just ask their parents.
如果你的朋友有兄弟姐妹,你要做的就是询问那些兄弟姐妹 。但是如果他们也说谎,那就问他们的父母 。
You should tell them, "Why are you lying?" You should really tell the truth.
你应该问他们:“你为什么说谎?”你应该说实话 。
"You are my friend. Why are you keeping secrets?"
“你是我的朋友 。你为什么要保守秘密?”
Say, "Hey, what's up? How come you're lying to me? I think it's stupid."
你应该说:“嘿,怎么了?你为什么要对我说谎?我认为那很愚蠢 。”
Try to find proof that they're lying so when you do confront them and they try to deny it, you have the proof.
尽量找到他们撒谎的证据,这样在你和他们对质而他们想否认时,你就有证据了 。
Tell them, "Why do you always have to lie?" Make sure that you guys can both deal with this problem in a way where it won't ruin your friendship.
问他们:“为什么要一直说谎?”确保你们都能用不损害友谊的方式解决这个问题 。
What I do is I call them out on it, and then they get to know me as the friend that's gonna call them out on their lies.
我的做法是拆穿他们的谎言,这样他们就会知道我是会戳穿他们谎言的朋友 。
Call her out every time, every time she lies. She's like, "Yeah, my dad was on the moon." And be like, "Aha! Liar!"
每次她撒谎时都要拆穿她 。假如她说:“对,我爸爸去过月球 。”你就要说:“啊哈!你这个骗子!”
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载