(单词翻译:单击)
Jamie O'rourke asks:
Jamie O'rourke问道:
"Who is the best James Bond?"
“历任詹姆斯·邦德谁最出色?”
Who's James Bond?
詹姆斯·邦德是谁?
Who is James Bond?
詹姆斯·邦德是谁?
I don't know because I've never seen a James Bond movie.
我不知道,因为我从来没有看过007电影 。
I don't know. (laughing) I don't watch James Bond, I'm sorry.
我不知道 。(笑)我不看007电影,抱歉 。
The best James Bond is probably the person who's had more experience.
最出色的詹姆斯·邦德可能是出演次数最多的那位 。
I'm gonna go with somebody you've never heard of and that's George Lazenby.
我要说出的名字是你从来没听过的,那就是乔治·拉赞贝 。
Daniel Craig! I don't know any other James Bonds besides that.
丹尼尔·克雷格!除了他之外,我不知道还有谁扮演过詹姆斯·邦德 。
Daniel Craig without a doubt. Casino Royale was perfect.
毫无疑问,当然是丹尼尔·克雷格 。《皇家赌场》非常完美 。
Daniel Craig. I like him. I think he's a really good James Bond. 007, I feel it.
丹尼尔·克雷格 。我喜欢他 。我认为他是扮演的詹姆斯·邦德非常棒 。007,我感觉到了 。
I think the original James Bond was the best one.
我认为第1任詹姆斯·邦德扮演者是最好的 。
Sean Connery.
肖恩·康纳利 。
I think Sean Connery was the best. I don't know. That's just me. I'm old-fashioned.
我认为肖恩·康纳利是最出色的 。我也不知道原因 。我就是这么想的 。我有些守旧 。
Sean Connery. But Roger did a great job as well.
肖恩·康纳利 。不过罗杰·摩尔演的也很不错 。
I'm pre-historic, but it's Sean Connery.
我很怀旧,不过我认为肖恩·康纳利最出色 。
Sean Connery, hands down, was the best one. Shaken, not stirred, thank you.
无疑最出色的是肖恩·康纳利 。摇动,但不要搅拌,谢谢 。
(chuckles) I get it. I get the names.
(咯咯地笑)我明白了 。我明白这个用户名了 。
Sniper No Sniping- oh, I like that-asks:
Sniper No Sniping——哦我喜欢这个名字——问道:
"When I play Call of Duty online, people talk so much trash. (chuckling) How do I not let it affect my game?"
“我在线玩使命召唤时,人们一直在讲废话 。(咯咯地笑)怎么能不让这些废话影响我的游戏?”
So I need to stop because I don't know what COD online is.
我不会回答这个问题,因为我不知道什么是使命召唤 。
I don't know what C-O-D or COD or whatever it is. I don't know what that is.
我不知道什么是使命召唤 。我不知道那是什么 。
Mute them.
消音处理 。
You can mute them talking.
你可以对那些谈话进行消音处理 。
Turn the speaker off.
关掉扬声器 。
You should probably block them.
你应该屏蔽他们 。
Ignore those people!
无视那些人!
You could just play with your friends, then if they talk trash just beat them up. That's what I would do.
你可以和你的朋友们一起玩,如果他们说废话,那就打他们 。我就会这样做 。
That's just what happens. If you're gonna play Call of Duty you're gonna get those angry 12-year-olds coming at you, so just don't play Call of Duty.
就是这样的 。如果你玩使命召唤,就会有气愤的12岁孩子找过来,所以不要玩使命召唤 。
Just stay focused.
保持专注就好 。
Do your best to just block it out. Focus on your teammates.
尽力去屏蔽那些废话 。专注在队友身上 。
Don't let it affect you! I mean, these are just random people. They're just talking trash because they're jealous of your good games.
不要让那些影响你!他们只是陌生人 。他们在那里说废话,是因为他们嫉妒你游戏玩得好 。
I wouldn't trash talk back because the best way to win is just to show them what you can do.
我不会用说废话去回击,因为获胜的最好方式就是向他们展示你的本事 。
People are gonna talk trash anyway all the time, so that should be motivation for you.
人们会一直说废话,那应该成为你的动力 。
You talk trash better than them. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate. Just keep on sniping, sniper.
你的废话要说得比他们好 。有些人就是看什么都不顺眼,土豆永远是土豆 。狙击手,你专注狙击就好 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载