(单词翻译:单击)
Animie Freak asks...
艾尼米·弗里克问道:
"How do you keep a long-distance relationship together?"
“如何共同维持远距离关系?”
Ooh, that's a hard question.
哦,这个问题很难 。
You don't. Um, as far as I know, none of them ever work.
不能 。嗯,至少据我所知,没人成功过 。
It'll have to be about trust. You have to trust the person you want to be with.
这一定与信任有关 。你必须信任你想要在一起的那个人 。
The foundation of any good relationship is communication. So whether you're close or far, you need to be communicating.
任何良好关系的基础都是沟通 。所以,无论你们的距离是近还是远,你们都需要进行沟通 。
You just write each other letters, email, text, tweet.
你们可以互相写信、写电邮、发短信和推特 。
FaceTime, just text 24/7, 'cause you got to make up for all the times that you don't see them.
用FaceTime软件,一天24小时发短信,因为你们要弥补那些不能见面的时间 。
If you don't have Skype, get Skype. Skype them every day, but don't make it seem like you're really creepy.
如果你没有下载Skype,那就下个Skype 。每天用Skype和他们聊天,不过不要让自己看起来很奇怪 。
Try to communicate with each other as often as you can, whether it's Skyping or texting. And try to come up once a month so you guys can meet.
尽可能多地互相交流,无论是用Skype还是发短信 。尽量一个月见一次 。
Move closer or they have to move. Tell them, "Hey, you need to move!"
搬得近一些,或者让他们搬家 。告诉他们,“嘿,你们要搬家!”
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载