(单词翻译:单击)
Smittyaintwitty (giggles) wants to know...
(咯咯地笑)Smittyaintwitty想知道:
"How do I get hooked up with a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?"
“我怎么能在Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria批萨店找到工作?”
First of all, are you any good at making pizza?
首先,你擅长做批萨吗?
Ask somebody that works there.
询问在那家店工作的人 。
Go in there and work for nothing for a week.
走进那家店,免费工作一礼拜 。
Say that, "Hey, this is my favorite pizza place."
你可以说:“嘿,这是我最喜欢的批萨店 。”
Get yourself really prepared with a good resume and then you can go and get a job anywhere.
准备一份优秀的简历,让自己做好充好的准备,然后你可以去任何地方找工作 。
It would help if you are Italiano and know how to make pizza.
如果你是意大利人而且知道如何做批萨,那会有帮助的 。
I've never been there. It sounds like a good time. Go in. Tell them that you really want the job. Give them your resume. Tell them how much you love pizza.
我从来没去过那家店 。那听起来是个不错的地方 。告诉他们你非常需要那份工作 。把你的简历给他们 。告诉他们你有多爱批萨 。
I'm assuming that's Five Night at Freddy's. I haven't played that game. It seems like they're always hiring. So that's good.
我想你说的是《玩具熊的五夜后宫》 这个游戏 。我没玩过这个游戏 。看起来那家店一直在招聘 。这很不错 。
First of all, I have a question for you: WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT TO WORK THERE? It's like, I will not answer this question 'cause I don't want you to get hurt.
首先我有个问题要问你:你到底为什么要去那里工作?我不会回答这个问题的,因为我不想你受伤 。
That's a fake place, so I can't really help you with that one.
那是个虚拟的地方,所以我不能帮助你 。
You should play the game more and get more practice.
你应该多玩几次那个游戏,多做练习 。
You need to know how to use the flashlight. You need to know when they're coming, when to check the cameras.
你要知道如何使用手电筒 。你要知道他们从哪里来,什么时候检查相机 。
Don't do it. You've seen all four of the games, and you don't want any part of that.
不要这样做 。你已经看过所有的四个游戏了,你不会想要任何部分的 。
Give me a call. I'll dress up like a creepy robotic bear, and I'll come eat you in the night.
给我打电话 。我会装扮成恐怖的机器熊,我会在晚上过去吃掉你 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载