(单词翻译:单击)
Ellie.mannn wants to know...
埃莉·曼恩想知道:
"How can I get over a guy when I have no chance with him?"
“我怎么忘掉一个和我完全没发展可能的男人?”
These questions are so, like, personal.
这个问题太……私人了 。
I'm a kid. I'm a boy. I don't know what's with all this lovey-dovey stuff.
我还是个孩子 。我只是个男孩 。我不知道这些跟爱情有关的事情 。
Why are you still wasting time on him? Seriously, if you have no chance, just move on.
你为什么还要在他身上浪费时间?说真的,如果你没有机会,那就往前看 。
You start dating other guys.
你可以和其他男生约会 。
Find somebody else. If you don't have a chance with them, you don't have a chance. You gotta face the facts.
交其他男友 。如果你没有机会,那就是没有机会 。你要面对现实 。
Find someone else, because I know someone else would like you.
和其他人交往,因为我知道肯定有其他人喜欢你 。
I know it's cliche, but there are a lot of other guys out there. You will find other people.
我知道这是陈词滥调,不过世界上还有很多男人 。你会找到那个人的 。
You just have to move on. Like, there's 7 billion people in the world. Like, he's not that big of a deal. There's probably better guys out there.
你要往前看 。世界上有70亿人,他没什么了不起的 。还有更好的男人呢 。
Focus your attention on yourself. I mean, there's always plenty more fish in the sea.
把注意力放在自己身上 。天涯何处无芳草 。
The best way I can think of is start doing different things. Get busy with your life.
我能想到的最好方法就是做其他的事情 。让你的生活忙碌起来 。
Move on. Go out and start spending more time finding out who you are. Go to a movie by yourself.
往前看 。去外面,花更多时间去了解自己 。自己去看场电影吧 。
Don't think about it. You just have to move on. I get some ice cream, some Netflix, some friends, and just eat, be merry, watch The Walking Dead.
不要想那个 。你只要往前看就好了 。我有冰激凌、能在Netflix上看电影,还有朋友,要尽量吃东西,享受生活,看《行尸走肉》 。
Foot in hand n mouth asks...
Foot in hand n mouth问道:
"How do I get tickets to the Super Bowl?" (jittery) Ooh. Football.
“我怎么能拿到超级碗的门票?”(紧张的)哦,橄榄球 。
Know someone that works for the NFL. My dad works for the NFL. So I can ask my dad for you.
认识在美国国家橄榄球联盟工作的人 。我爸爸在那里工作 。我可以帮你问问我爸爸 。
You could enter contests and sweepstakes. Like, they're always giving out free Super Bowl tickets.
你可以参加比赛抽奖 。他们有那种免费赠送超级碗门票的比赛 。
Get super rich.
成为超级有钱的人 。
If you don't have the money, just save up for it.
如果你没钱买门票,你可以攒钱 。
Collect money from anything-chores, anything. And then get the ticket.
做任何事来筹钱,比如做家务之类的 。然后去买门票 。
So to get tickets to the Super Bowl, you buy them.
想拿到超级碗的门票,买就好了 。
Can't you just buy them? That's it?
你不能直接买门票吗?是这样吧?
Just buy tickets in advance.
提前买好门票 。
Probably have to buy it for, like, six Super Bowls in advance. I think that's the only way.
可能你要提前买好超级碗的门票 。我想那是唯一的方法 。
Order online, and then you have to pay money.
在网上买门票,然后付款 。
If you know when it's gonna come out, wait online. And right when it's about to open, click on Buy.
如果你知道什么时候放票,那就在线等 。在放票时点击购买 。
Potato Archer, the coolest name.
土豆阿奇尔,这是最酷的名字 。
"How do I get over my fear of mascots and clowns?"
“我怎么能克服对吉祥物和小丑的恐惧?”
I don't know. I'm terrified of clowns.
我不知道 。我也害怕小丑 。
Don't go to the circus and don't go to the games.
不要去马戏团,不要去现场看比赛 。
You just have to close your eyes whenever you get near them, and just make, make your mom hold your hand.
在靠近他们的时候,你把眼睛闭上就行了,让你母亲牵着你的手 。
Exposure therapy. Just go and just go to a game, and then just kind of expose yourself to it.
暴露疗法 。去现场看比赛,让你自己暴露在害怕的环境中 。
Go to the circus a lot. (chuckling) Then you'll see a lot of mascots and clowns and get over it.
经常去看马戏表演 。(咯咯的笑)然后你会看到很多吉祥物和小丑,这样你就能克服恐惧了 。
Go to one of those clown museums or a haunted house with clowns, and then I think you'll get over it. Like, if you just keep going over and over again.
去小丑博物馆或是有小丑的鬼屋,我想这样你就能克服恐惧了 。如果你经常去的话 。
Immerse yourself in the thing that you're afraid of. Get a bunch of clown supplies, a bunch of mascot supplies, and kind of move up, move up, move up until you get over your fear of mascots and clowns.
让自己融入害怕的事情 。去买一堆小丑用品和吉祥物,在你能克服对吉祥物和小丑的恐惧之前一直买 。
Know that there's just some normal guy behind the mask.
你要知道在面具后面的都是普通人 。
They're people under there just like you, so show them love.
他们都是和你一样的人,要展现你的爱 。
Under the clown costume and a mascot is an actual human being, and they're not gonna hurt you.
在小丑服装和吉祥物服装里面的都是真实的人,他们不会伤害你的 。
I kinda had a semi-fear of mascots. And once you see them with their head off, and it's a person, just go up and talk to the person, and then you'll know that there's a person inside of it.
我也有点怕吉祥物 。如果你看到他们拿下玩偶头套,你就会发现那其实是人扮的,你可以走过去和那个人说话,你就能确定玩偶装里面是人 。
I dressed up as a clown for Halloween, and a lot of people seemed like they were afraid. After they found out who I really was, they, they — I think I might've cured a few of those people.
我在万圣节扮过小丑,有很多人都有些害怕我 。不过在他们发现是我时,我想我可能治愈了一些人 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载