(单词翻译:单击)
Dominic Wilson wants to know:
多米尼克·威尔逊想知道:
"My friend won't talk to me since he caught me kissing his ex-girlfriend. What should I do?"
“我朋友看到我亲他前女友后就不和我说话了 。我应该怎么办?”
Dominic!
多米尼克!
First of all, I'm just gonna say you broke bro code real fast.
首先,我要说,你真是很快就破坏了兄弟法则 。
Your friend broke up with her...so... why should that be his problem?
你朋友已经和她分手了,那为什么这会成为他的问题呢?
It shouldn't matter to him if it's his ex-girlfriend.
如果是他的前女友,那就和他没关系 。
I really don't think there is anything wrong with you kissing his ex-girlfriend. He's gotta be able to let go.
我真的认为你亲吻他的前女友没什么问题 。他一定要放下 。
Try to make him understand she came up to you!
让他明白她已经到你身边了!
You kissed his ex-girlfriend. I mean, I'm with him. I'm sorry.
你吻了他的前女友 。我想说,我支持他 。很抱歉 。
Why would you kiss his ex-girlfriend? I mean, that's not nice. You're probably not a good friend. I'm sorry. I'm gonna be honest.
你为什么要亲吻他的前女友?这可不好 。你可能并不是好朋友 。抱歉 。我要实话实说 。
Say you're sorry, but you've gotta give it some time.
跟他道歉,不过你要给他些时间 。
Give him space and time and apologize and admit that you were wrong.
给他些空间和时间,道歉并承认你做错了 。
You can't unkiss the ex-girlfriend and all you can do is ask him for forgiveness.
你不能收回对他前女友的亲吻,你所能做的就是请求他的原谅 。
Hopefully, you've apologized and made it really clear that you're sorry. And if you're not sorry, then probably you shouldn't be friends with that person.
希望你已经道过歉了,并明确表示了你很抱歉 。如果你并不感到抱歉,那可能你不应该和那个人做朋友 。
Kiss her again. You have nothing to lose now!
再吻她一次 。现在你没有什么可失去的了!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载