(单词翻译:单击)
Avasquez4:
Avasquez4问道:
"How do you keep a straight face during a funny moment?"
“如何在搞笑时刻保持严肃表情?”
Laugh! It's a funny moment. Laugh!
笑吧!这是开心的时刻 。尽情笑吧!
You have to control your face. That's all.
你必须控制你的面部表情 。就是这样 。
You're asking the wrong person 'cause I laugh at the most serious moments.
你问错人了,因为我在最严肃时刻也能笑出来 。
Zone out of the moment. Just stare at something else.
移开目光 。盯着别的东西看 。
Don't look directly at what is funny and it has a little less impact that way.
不要直接看搞笑的画面,这样影响会小一些 。
Breathing out really good because it totally relaxes you, like when you're meditating.
呼气的确是不错的方法,因为这会让你完全放松,就像冥想时一样 。
Punch your leg or bite your tongue. That's probably the best way to do it.
拍打自已的腿或咬自已的舌头 。这可能是最好的办法 。
What I do is I bite the side of my cheeks. I go like that, but it's less obvious.
我的方法是咬自已的脸颊 。我会这样做,但这不太明显 。
Bite your cheeks like...and just keep telling yourself, "It's not that funny. It's not that funny."
像这样咬自已的脸颊,不断告诉自已,“这没那么好笑 。这根本不好笑 。”
When I do it in my head, I'll be like this: "Don't smile, don't smile, don't smile, don't smile, don't smile." In my head, when it's funny, I'll be like...
我会在脑海中对自已说“不要笑,不要笑,不要笑,不要笑,不要笑” 。在我的脑海中,搞笑时刻我就会这样……
Think about something very, very, very serious.
想想非常非常非常严肃的事情 。
Be as sad as you can and you won't smile or laugh.
尽你所能地悲伤,这样你就不会笑了 。
Just think of bad thoughts.
想想不好的想法 。
There's no way to keep yourself from laughing. You might just have a little...(snickers) Like...(snickers) And everyone looks at you, but you can be like, "Yes? I laughed. Do you have problem with that?"
没办法让自已不笑 。你可能会……(偷笑)像这样……(窃笑)然后所有人都会看你,但你可以说“怎么了?我笑了 。你有意见吗?”
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
谢谢大家观看本期建议栏目 。
Don't miss out! Subscribe.
不要错过!订阅吧 。
We love answering your questions, so keep 'em coming!
我们喜欢回答大家的问题,所以继续提问吧!
Bye!
再见!
Goodbye.
再见 。
This will probably never happen, but Robert De Niro, follow me on Twitter.
这可能永远不会发生,但我还是要说,罗伯特·德尼罗,在推特上关注我吧 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载
