(单词翻译:单击)
Kaitlyn Fulmore wants to know:
凯特琳·富尔莫想知道:
"What's the best drink to get at Starbucks?"
“星巴克最好喝的饮品是什么?”
I don't drink coffee. I haven't a clue.
我不喝咖啡 。所以我不知道 。
I don't drink coffee, so for me I always get a little milk carton.
我不喝咖啡,所以我经常点牛奶 。
Hot cocoa with a ton of whipped cream.
热可可加大量的鲜奶油 。
Grande latte.
大杯拿铁咖啡 。
Coffee with hot cream. That's the best drink.
咖啡加热奶油 。这是最佳饮品 。
If you like coffee, just get a regular coffee. Don't get a mocha loca choca wakka hakka... because they charge for every akka that you order. It's like a dollar more.
如果你喜欢咖啡,那就点一杯普通咖啡 。不要摩卡之类的,因为其他口味的咖啡会多收钱 。大概贵1美元左右 。
The best drink for me is a Venti vanilla iced coffee with two pumps of hazelnut.
对我来说最佳饮品是大杯香草冰咖啡加两个榛子 。
I'm old enough to drink coffee, so I order a tall caramel macchiato, upside down with soy.
我的年龄已经可以喝咖啡了,所以我会点大杯焦糖玛奇朵,咖啡在下焦糖在上,然后加豆奶 。
Iced caramel macchiato. It's a little bit sweet and it still has that good, strong coffee taste.
冰焦糖玛奇朵 。味道会有点甜,不过仍有很浓的咖啡味道 。
Ooh, okay, it's on the secret menu and it's called "the Captain Crunch." It tastes exactly like Captain Crunch cereal and it is delicious.
哦,嘎吱船长星冰乐,这是秘密菜单上的饮品 。它的味道非常像嘎吱船长麦片,很好喝 。
My go-to is a Venti iced white mocha with light ice because that's how they get you. I promise it won't let you down.
我喜欢大杯冰白摩卡,少冰,因为他们给你的时候就是这样的 。我保证这杯咖啡不会让你失望的 。
We're getting into the peppermint mocha time of year, so that's my absolute favorite.
我们已经进入一年中的薄荷摩卡时节了,这是我的最爱 。
ustin tb asks:
ustin tb问道:
"How do I prank someone after they pranked me?"
“有人对我恶作剧,我怎么对那些人恶作剧?”
Be the better person, and the more mature person, and just let it go—rise above it.
要做更好更成熟的人,让那些事过去吧,你要克服 。
Don't do anything crazy. Don't egg a car or do anything that can damage, but I don't know, TP-ing's not that crazy.
不要做任何疯狂的事情 。不要向汽车扔鸡蛋,也不要做任何会造成损害的事情,TP也许不那么疯狂 。
Saran wrap over a toilet seat. Sometimes they don't see it.
萨兰会把马桶坐圈盖上 。有时他们注意不到 。
Mouse traps. 100 mouse traps everywhere, while they're sleeping.
放捕鼠器 。在他们睡觉的时候在各个地方放上100个捕鼠器 。
Get in the classroom early and bring a whoopie cushion and then put it on their seat.
带着放屁坐垫早点儿去教室,把那个坐垫放在他们的位子上 。
Take their deodorant, take out all the deodorant, put cream cheese or whipped cream in there.
拿走他们的除臭剂,把他们的除臭剂全部拿走,然后把奶油干酪或鲜奶油放进去 。
I'd wait until they've probably forgotten all about it, and then I hit them.
我会等到他们已经快忘掉的时候,然后我会向他们发起恶作剧攻击 。
You lie in wait. You just lie in wait and you catch them unaware and you just jump out.
你要埋伏着等待 。你只需要埋伏着等待,在他们没有察觉的时候跳出来 。
Let a little time go by, and catch them off guard...and let them have it.
过一段时间,在他们没有防备的时候,对他们进行恶作剧 。
Do the exact same prank they got you with so they can feel the wrath.
对他们做同样的恶作剧,这样他们就能感受到你的愤怒了 。
Find out what their biggest fear is. If they fear spiders, then you may want to fill their room up with plastic spiders.
找到他们最害怕的东西 。如果他们害怕蜘蛛,那就在他们房间里放满塑料蜘蛛 。
Everybody's got a weak spot somewhere. Find that weak point and go for it. Show 'em no mercy! Take no prisoners.
每个人都有弱点 。找出他们的弱点,然后攻击那个弱点 。不要留情!要毫不留情 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载