(单词翻译:单击)
Sandro wants to know...
桑德罗想知道:
"Is Tupac actually dead?"
“图派克真的死了吗?”
What is "two-pack"? What is it? Toothpick?
“两包”是什么?那是什么?牙签吗?
How am I supposed to know this?
我怎么可能知道?
Tupac-is he the one with that rapper guy?
图派克是那个说唱歌手吗?
This is like the story that Hitler's still alive and all that.
这就像有人说希特勒还活着一样 。
Even though I have no idea about it, I feel like I've heard that Tupac is actually dead.
虽然我不太清楚,不过我听说图派克的确死了 。
I'm sorry to say it, but Tupac is actually dead.
我为这样说感到很抱歉,不过图派克真的已经死了 。
I don't think he would go this long pretending to be dead if he really wasn't. I think he actually is dead.
我认为如果他没死,他不可能这么时间以来一直假装自己死了 。所以我想他的确死了 。
It's been a few years now, and I think the brother's gone. He left us some great music though.
那是好几年前的事了,我想他已经死了 。不过他给我们留下了一些很棒的音乐 。
Only outside of Coachella. Tupac is actually Elvis.
他的影像在柯契拉音乐节亮相 。图派克和猫王一样伟大 。
Tupac is dead. (singsong) But I think they still have a hologram of him.
图派克死了 。(唱歌)不过我认为人们为他制作了全息影像 。
You can be shot and still stay alive. So I think he's still alive.
人可能在中枪后存活下来 。所以我认为他还活着 。
I'm gonna say no, because...I don't know. Illuminati.
我会说他没有死,因为我不知道 。光明会 。
Iamposter asks...
Iamposter问道:
"How can I prevent myself from getting distracted by social media when I need to do work?"
“在需要工作时,怎么阻止自己被社交媒体分心?”
I cannot help you with this. I love Instagram.
这个问题我帮不到你 。我爱Instagram 。
(softly) It's really simple. Kcch! Turn it off!
(轻柔地)非常简单 。关掉它!
Shut off your phone. Say that work is fun.
关掉手机 。告诉自己工作很有意思 。
If you got to work, then put social media on hold. Mind over matter.
如果你要去工作,那就暂时不去关注社交媒体 。精神战胜物质 。
Set the computer aside and set your phone aside. Put it on silent.
把电脑收起来,也要把手机收起来 。同时把手机静音 。
I put my electronics away, because I know that this work is more important than getting on Facebook. You just have to have your priorities straight.
我会把电子产品放到一边,因为我知道工作比浏览脸谱网要重要得多 。你要明确轻重缓急 。
I put my phone on Do Not Disturb and put it somewhere far away from me in my room.
我会把手机设置成“请勿打扰”模式,然后把手机放到房间里远离我的某个地方 。
If it's on your phone, just put your phone in another room or on Airplane Mode. That's what I do. I'm doing it right now.
如果你常用手机上的社交媒体应用,那就把手机放在另一个房间或是设置成飞行模式 。我就是这么做的 。我现在就是这样处理的 。
Set a reward system. So for every goal that you accomplish in your work, you get a piece of candy. So you're like, "Ooh, a piece of candy. Ooh, a piece of candy. Mm... the phone can wait. Ooh, a piece of candy."
设置奖赏制度 。你每次在工作中完成目标,就可以得到一块糖 。你会想:“哦,一块糖 。哦,一块糖 。嗯……可以一会儿再看手机 。哦,一块糖 。”
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载