(单词翻译:单击)
UA3333 asks:
UA3333问道:
"How do I deal with a snoring roommate?" (laughing)
“怎么应对打呼噜的室友?”(笑)
Oh, that's so hard.
哦,这太难了 。
Close the door or get some ear plugs.
关上门,或者戴上耳塞 。
Put some cotton in your ears. Plug your ears.
在耳朵里塞上棉花 。把耳朵堵上 。
Put on ear muffs, of course!
当然是戴上耳罩了!
Plug your ears with headphones or something.
用耳机之类的东西堵上耳朵 。
Invest in noise-cancelling headphones.
买个消除噪音的耳机 。
Put either a pillow over your head and just get over it or tell him, "Hey, buy something to stop your snoring because I can't sleep."
要么用枕头蒙住头克服那个噪音,要么就告诉他:“嘿,买点什么来治治你的呼噜吧,我实在是没法睡觉 。”
You wake them up in the middle of the night and tell them to shut up, and if that doesn't work, move out.
在半夜将他叫醒,让他们闭嘴,如果这没有用,那就搬走 。
They have Breathe Right strips. Just subtly place a package by their bedside and hope they get the hint.
用鼻舒乐止鼾贴 。只要巧妙地将止鼾贴放在他们床边就好,希望他们能明白你的暗示 。
Roll them onto their side. From what I understand, rolling someone onto their side will have them stop snoring.
让他们侧身睡 。据我所知,让某人侧睡可以让他们停止打呼噜 。
Find out why your roommate is snoring because it might possibly be a breathing problem, and if he wore those nose strips that would solve the problem. Or he might need to go to the doctor because he could have a problem like sleep apnea, which could be very dangerous.
弄清你的室友为什么会打呼噜,因为这可能是呼吸问题,如果是这样,那用鼻贴就可以解决这个问题 。或者他可能需要去看医生,因为他可能有睡眠时呼吸暂停的问题,这是非常危险的情况 。
Thanks for watching this episode of Advice.
谢谢大家收听本期建议节目 。
Subscribe! There's new shows every week.
订阅吧!每周都有新节目 。
Do you want our advice? Then leave us your questions in the comments.
需要我们的建议吗?那就在评论区留下问题吧 。
Good Bye.
再见 。
Bye, I gotta go get Uptown Funk out of my head.
再见,我要将《Uptown Funk》赶出我的脑海 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载