(单词翻译:单击)
Justanotherchannelonyoutube-I like it-asks:
Justanotherchannelonyoutube——我喜欢这个名字——问道:
"What should I do if I find myself in a love triangle?"
“如果我发现自己身陷三角恋之中,我应该怎么办?”
That's a tricky one.
这是个棘手的问题 。
I have no idea what that is.
我不知道应该怎么办 。
I never had love before so I don't know what to say.
我还没谈过恋爱,所以我不知道该怎么说 。
Change it to a square.
变成平等的关系 。
Break up with both of them. Just go find someone else to love.
和那两个人分手 。和其他人相爱 。
Find somebody else because it's just... (sighs) it's so confusing.
和其他人交往,因为……(叹气)这太复杂了 。
Don't play both people. Don't break each other's hearts.
不要玩弄那两个人 。不要让彼此伤心 。
If you're at the top, let them down gently or if you have an obvious choice go for them.
如果你是三角恋的中心,那就慢慢地放开他们,或者在他们中间选择一个人 。
If you're one of the ends of the triangle, you need to get out of it. You need to move on. You need to say, "Hey, I'm worth a little more than this."
如果你处在三角恋的其中一端,那你要解脱出来 。你要走出去 。你要说:“嘿,我值得更好的 。”
You just have to decide who you like more. You gotta make a pro and cons list. I feel pros and cons lists always work.
你要决定你更喜欢谁 。你要列出利弊清单 。我认为利弊清单一直很有用 。
Approach the person that you have the most feelings for, find out what is happening, and talk it through.
靠近那个你更喜欢的人,弄清楚发生了什么事,通过谈话来解决 。
One is gonna shine a little brighter than the other. Let one down softly, and bring one up gently.
其中一个人肯定比另一个更耀眼 。让其中一个人放手,慢慢地让另一个人上来 。
If it's you and a friend and a girl-or a guy — always choose friendship. Friendships typically last longer than a relationship.
如果是你和一个朋友还有一个女孩或男孩,那你要选择友谊 。友谊往往比爱情更持久 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载