(单词翻译:单击)
Gp thrust wants to know...
Gp thrust想知道:
"How do you talk to women without being awkward?"
“和女性说话的时候怎么能不尴尬?”
That's a great question.
这是一个很棒的问题 。
Don't try too hard.
不要做得太过 。
Don't act weird. Don't look weird.
不要表现得很古怪 。不要看上去很怪异 。
Walk up and then say something nice to them.
走过去和她们说些有意思的话题 。
Get out there and go for it and don't be nervous. Practice. Practice makes perfect.
走过去试试,不要紧张 。要勤加练习 。熟能生巧 。
Ease in. Crack a joke. Just talk. Be yourself.
放轻松 。讲个笑语 。聊天而已 。做你自己 。
Ask people how they are, what they're interested in.
问她们过得怎么样,她们对什么感兴趣 。
Here's the problem: most women think guys are awkward. Be yourself. Be relaxed. Be natural.
问题是:大部分女性认为男性很尴尬 。做你自己 。放轻松 。自然一些 。
Be yourself, you know? There's no really reason to be scared or nervous.
做你自己,知道吗?没有必要害怕或紧张 。
Relax your mind, relax yourself, and just have a general conversation.
放松心情,放松自己,进行日常沟通 。
When you talk to a woman, you should have lots of confidence. Like, if you're not ready, don't do it.
和女性聊天时,你要更自信 。如果你还没准备好,那就不要去和女性聊天 。
Try to be confident. Fake it till you make it. That's what I do.
尽量自信一些 。相信自己可以做到 。我就是这么做的 。
Confidence is key. They're just like everyone else. Just go have a normal conversation.
自信是关键 。她们和其他人一样 。进行平常的对话就好了 。
Play up the awkward card. A lot of girls find it really cute if you're very awkward. I do it all the time.
加重你的尴尬模样 。许多女孩觉得男生感觉尴尬时非常可爱 。我一直是这样做的 。
Sometimes it's okay to be awkward. Like, you can be so awkward that it comes off as confident, and I feel like it works.
有时尴尬一些也没什么 。有时非常尴尬会激发出自信,我认为这很有用 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载