(单词翻译:单击)
Neverland711 asks:
Neverland711问道:
"How do I stay forever young—"
“我怎么能永葆青春?”
Oh my god, that makes a lot of sense. Are you Peter Pan?
哦我的天哪,这有很多意义 。你是彼得·潘吗?
Well, if I knew I wouldn't be sitting here. I'd be in Neverland.
嗯,如果我知道答案,那我就不会坐在这里了 。我就在梦幻岛了 。
You can't. You can't do that.
你不能 。你不能永葆青春 。
Childhood lasts a pretty long time. There's no actual way to do it, sadly.
让童年时期持续相当长的时间 。不幸的是,没有现实方法能做到 。
Go to Disneyland and become Peter Pan, like those characters that walk around. You could totally stay forever young like that.
去迪尼斯乐园,成为彼得·潘,就是在迪尼斯乐园里走来走去的角色 。那样你就能永葆青春了 。
Put lots of makeup on. You try to look young.
涂大量的化妆品 。你可以尽量看上去年轻一些 。
Find a very clever plastic surgeon and then you stay forever young.
找一位非常熟练的整形外科医生,让医生帮你永葆青春 。
Working out will keep you forever young.
健身能让你永远年轻 。
Definitely taking care of your body, taking care of yourself. That's one way to make sure that, you know, you stay young-stay fit.
一定要照顾好自己的身体,照顾好自己 。这可以确保你保持年轻,保持健康 。
So long as you take care of yourself--no drinking, no drugs-just simply good eating, working out, you'll be fine. You'll be just like Peter Pan.
只要你照顾好自己,不喝酒,不吸毒,坚持良好的饮食习惯和健身,你会很好的 。你会像彼得·潘一样 。
It's all in the mind.
都是心理作用 。
Associate with younger people.
和年轻人联系 。
Don't believe in growing up. Just stay young. Try not to act all mature.
不要相信你长大了 。保持年轻 。尽量不要做出成熟的举止 。
Think about how you are, where you are right now in life, and hold onto that tight. And guess what, Peter Pan, it's gonna happen for you.
想想你现在的生活情况,坚持下去 。你猜怎么着,你是可能成为彼得·潘的 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载