(单词翻译:单击)
Saad aldoss asks...
Saad aldoss问道:
"How do you become an American?"
“如何成为美国人?”
That one is hard, because my mom says I'm part of everything.
这很难,因为我妈妈说我是万物的一部分 。
You live in America.
生活在美国 。
If you're born here, then I think you're automatically American.
如果你在美国出生,我想你自动就会成为美国人 。
Expand on everything. Everything is bigger here, more than necessary.
扩大一切 。美国的一切都很大,虽然没有必要 。
Some people sleep a lot. Some people eat a lot. And some people — or a lot of people eat McDonald's.
有些美国人睡得很多 。有些美国人吃得很多 。还有些美国人或者很多美国人吃麦当劳 。
What you need is bacon, a gun, and the American flag, and you got 'Merica right there.
你需要的是培根、枪支和美国国旗,这样就成为美国人了 。
We're the land of the free. Everyone just buy a bald eagle.
我们是自由之地 。每个人就买白头雕吧 。
I think of a man standing on a cliff going like this with an eagle soaring above him. Just a beautiful image. America.
我想到的是一个男人站在悬崖上,一只鹰在他头顶翱翔 。多美丽的画面啊 。美国 。
You have to be strong and proud and confident, and believe in what you're doing.
你一定要强大、自豪且自信,要相信自己所做的事情 。
Pursue the American dream, and that is that there's no limits to what you can do.
追求美国梦,没有任何限制 。
If you want to become American, then you just have to really believe in freedom for yourself and for everyone around you, because that's what being American is all about.
如果你想成为美国人,那你必须相信自己和身边人的自由,因为那就是成为美国人的意义所在 。
I think the most important thing is that don't brag about it. Just be yourself. People will accept the way you are.
我认为最重要的事情是不要吹嘘 。做你自己 。人们会接受真实的你 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载