(单词翻译:单击)
Bernard Trapp wants to know:
伯纳德·特拉普想知道:
"What do I do if I have two girlfriends? Do I tell them or nah?"
“我有两个女朋友,我应该怎么办?我应不应该告诉她们?”
Whoa! Double your pleasure, double your fun.
哇哦!加倍愉悦,加倍快乐 。
I'm an honest person, so I suggest you do tell the truth.
我是个诚实的人,所以我建议你说实话 。
Yeah, come clean, son! What? Why do you even have two girlfriends?
你要说实话!你为什么有两个女朋友?
Yeah, just tell them. Or just dump one of them.
告诉她们实情 。或者与其中一个分手 。
If you want to live, I suggest no.
如果你还想活命,我建议你不要告诉她们 。
Why would you tell them? Are you an idiot? You'll lose them both and you'll get a load of crap!
你为什么要告诉她们?你是白痴吗?如果你说了,你会失去她们两个人,而且还会面临大量非议 。
Don't tell either of them. Pick your favorite, drop the other one, and move on.
不要告诉她们任何一个人 。选择一个你最喜欢的,和另一个分手 。继续和你喜欢的人交往 。
You should definitely not tell them, first of all. And then you should make a decision whether you want to keep the two or you want to get rid of one and keep the other one.
首先,你一定不能告诉她们 。然后,你应该决定你是想继续和她们两个交往,还是选择其中一个,跟另一个分手 。
You gotta make a decision there, good buddy.
哥们,你要做出决定 。
Either pick one or none.
是选择其中一个,还是两个都不选 。
Yes! You have to find one that you like or break up with both.
你要选择你喜欢的那个人,或者和两个人都分手 。
Decide which one is smarter, and is kinder, and that's who you stick with.
决定哪个更聪明更善良,你想和谁在一起 。
Just break up with the one you don't like as much. Why do you have two girlfriends?
和你不那么喜欢的那个分手 。你为什么会有两个女友?
Thecouchpotatoes13-good name.
下面是来自Thecouchpotatoes13的提问,这是个好名字 。
"How do you 'be' the very best like no one was ever was?"
“怎么能成为最优秀的人,如何成为有史以来最优秀的人?”
Oooh! Pokemon.
哦!《宠物小精灵》 。
I don't even understand that question.
我都不明白这问题是什么意思 。
What you need to do is follow DJ Khaled on Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter.
你要做的是在Snapchat、Instagram和推特上关注DJ Khaled 。
Make sure that you're different than everybody else or try to have a different approach than what other people are doing.
确保你和其他人不一样,努力做和其他人不一样的事情 。
Don't compare yourself to others, but compare yourself to who you were yesterday, and try to beat that person.
不要拿自己和其他人比较,要拿现在的自己和以前的自己比较,然后打败以前的自己 。
Well, if you're good at something, and something you like, then try and be the best at it.
如果你擅长某事,或者你有喜欢的事,你要努力将那件事做到最好 。
Whatever you do, you should do the best you can regardless, you know, the difficulty.
无论你做什么,不管遇到什么困难,你都要尽你所能 。
Be successful. Get a college education.
成功 。接受大学教育 。
You keep workin', and workin', and workin' as hard as you can until you're better than everybody else.
坚持工作,尽可能努力工作,直到你成为比其他人都优秀的人 。
You have to catch them all! It says so-it says so in the song.
你要收服所有人!就像《宠物小精灵》主题曲唱的那样 。
You have to get a red and white hat first.
首先你要买个红白相间的帽子 。
Get the practice. You have to catch a Pikachu. Practice, and practice, and practice and do tons of battles.
练习 。你要收服皮卡丘 。练习,训练,坚持训练,进行多次战斗 。
Have your own theme song. Like, that's the best theme song ever made. Yes, I know the reference. That's embarrassing.
制作自己的主题曲 。《宠物小精灵》的主题曲是有史以来最棒的主题曲 。我知道这个参考 。这有些尴尬 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载