(单词翻译:单击)
MandMs AJ wants to know:
MandMs AJ想知道:
"What is a good way to hide from people you know in public?"
“在公共场合躲避熟人有什么好方法?”
This happens to me a lot.
我经常遇到这种事 。
My advice is don't go out in public.
我的建议是不要去公共场合 。
Stay in your house and lock the door.
呆在家里,把门锁上 。
Dig a hole, and then just cover it up.
挖个洞,然后盖起来 。
I'd just look in my cellphone and just look down the whole time if I'm trying to avoid somebody.
如果我要避开某个人,那我会一直盯着手机看,一直低头看手机 。
I don't know, if you're wearing a hood you could cover your face?
我不知道,如果你穿得是连帽衣,那能把脸遮住吗?
I'd put on a wig. It works every time.
我会戴上假发 。每次都很管用 。
It's always handy to keep a moustache in your back pocket. So you just take it out and slap it on.
在裤子后面的兜里放假胡子,这样很方便 。你可以把胡子拿出来,然后戴在脸上 。
Skulk away into the corners of the room. Pretend you're very busy. But then I have a question for you: who are you hiding from and why?
偷偷地走到房间的角落 。假装你非常忙 。不过我有个问题要问你:你要躲谁,为什么要躲开?
Oh my god, I do this all the time. When I see someone from afar, I literally run the other way.
哦,我的天哪 。我经常这么做 。我看到从远处走来的某个人时,我会马上向另一个方向跑 。
Can you duck into a building, or around the corner, or behind a tree?
你能躲到建筑物里或是拐角处,或是藏在树后面吗?
I did this once. What I did was I hid behind somebody else's back. You know, I'm short.
我躲过一次 。我躲在了其他人的后面 。因为我很矮 。
Paint yourself, like, the color of the wall and go up to it real quick and just close your eyes. Maybe they'll go away.
把你自己涂成墙的颜色,然后迅速贴到墙上,把眼睛闭上 。也许他们会直接走掉 。
Thanks for watching.
谢谢大家的收看 。
Want more advice? Then subscribe to the React channel.
想要更多建议?那就订阅React频道吧 。
We love answering your questions, so keep 'em coming.
我们喜欢回答大家提出的问题,继续提问吧 。
Goodbye!
再见!
Bye. Wait, I think I know that person.
再见 。等等,我想我认识那个人 。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载